Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birthday Cakes in Wateford

• 02-01-2008 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

I'm a newbie here, so don't blast me if I am in the wrong place!:D

Does anyone know of a good (or great) bakery for birthday cakes in Waterford? Will go as far south as Dungarvan and west as far as Clonmel if I have to.....basically looking for one of those cakes where if it was just the icing you would eat it all....LOL

Thanks a million in advance for any ideas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭ekevosu

maybe try the region / south east forum as possibly more waterford people would read it and have a better idea of places in the area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Edible Dreams, Ballybricken, Waterford ?
    http://www.edibledreams.com/main.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 miki1

hi
    thre is a new bakery in Dungarvan on Mitchell st. they do a birthday cakes as well as planty of different cakes and buns, very popular here.
    reg
    miki

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭angelfalling

Just wanted to drop a note on this old thread since it came up in a google for Waterford Cakes.

I'm starting out a cake business here in Waterford from home (for now). I'm in Portlaw but can service for Waterford and surrounding counties.

Business%20Card.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭IIIAcHmEdIII

supervalu in tramore dose cakes i beleave and superquinn on the waterford road does custom made cakes!

yum food!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement