Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who's your Fav Spice Girl....?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Sporty Spice
    No The Snake thinks Posh is the best looking great legs, she could walk all over me in 6" heels any day :D

Goodstuff....both of us seem to have the same great taste.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

the posh one had a decent set of pins under her in their early videos but looking at her now though is horrific, she appears to consist of skin bone and two helpings of sillicone :eek:

For the record, probably the sporty one but maybe get scarys number on the sly for after :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Sporty Spice
    I like Posh. She seems like she's up for a laugh. She came across well in that show she did. She doesn't seem to mind ripping the pisss out of herself.

Who cares about talent?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

Scary Spice
    I had the hots for Baby when they were around originally, also Posh kinda but not these days, I don't think she has aged / altered well (Posh not Baby I'd still roide her).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

janeybabe wrote: »
    I like Posh. She seems like she's up for a laugh. She came across well in that show she did. She doesn't seem to mind ripping the pisss out of herself.

Who cares about talent?
    I do.

In this increasingly fickle world of non-entities trying to be entertaining, I would like to see some people with talent once in a while.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Scary Spice
    Baby spice ftw!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Sporty Spice
    Terry wrote: »
    I do.

In this increasingly fickle world of non-entities trying to be entertaining, I would like to see some people with talent once in a while.

Ah yes but I'm not looking for her to entertain, I just said she seems like she's up for a laugh! I don't listen to the Spice Girls, nor do I buy Posh Spice's many products. (although her jeans make me look like I have a bum!) I'm just going on the way she comes across on TV in comparison to the other ones.

Ah yes but I'm not looking for her to entertain, I just said she seems like she's up for a laugh! I don't listen to the Spice Girls, nor do I buy Posh Spice's many products. (although her jeans make me look like I have a bum!) I'm just going on the way she comes across on TV in comparison to the other ones.
    If you're not looking for her to entertain, then why did you bother watching her on tv?

Was it for a sociological experiment?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

Baby Spice
    idve given ginger spice a lash back in the day but then she went all stick insect.

pretty much the only one worth riding now is baby. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Bambi wrote: »
    the posh one had a decent set of pins under her in their early videos but looking at her now though is horrific, she appears to consist of skin bone and two helpings of sillicone :eek:

What do you mean, Her boobs are fake???

poshtitties.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Baby Spice
    WindSock wrote: »

poshtitties.jpg

:rolleyes: Push-up bra

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Sporty Spice
    WindSock wrote: »

poshtitties.jpg

They look real to me.....;)

Chicks hate it when you say that.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Who cares about talent?

I would say every single person in an unsigned band who potentially could have a career if millions weren't being funnelled into projects like the spice girls and redistributed more liberaly among them.

Its hard not to get annoyed when you see amazingly talented musicians playing in crap pubs in Dublin when boy/girl bands et al are funded up the ying yang.

*gets off high horse :)*

Scary Spice
    Those talented musicians playing in crap pubs deserve to stay there until they create something that is popular enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Baby Spice
    Jackz wrote: »
    Those talented musicians playing in crap pubs deserve to stay there until they create something that is popular enough.
    Someones a biteen narky :rolleyes:
    I gave up three days ago and I feel awful. Im not gonna use the patches anymore made me feel very weird; pains in my arms, really strange senses of sound etc things that didnt happen when i went cold turkey before and was off 6 months. Also today I seem to have terrible version of the flu maybe related.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Sporty Spice
    Dub13 wrote: »
    They look real to me.....;)

Chicks hate it when you say that.

We can check them out for boards.ie if u all want, u take the right one I'll take the left ;)

It will never become popular without financial support, which will not be available unless they happen to conform to whatever image the people in charge of labels wish to sell at that particular time.

Popularity is never an indication of ability in music.

OT, back on :)

Edit: I didnt realise he was having a hard time, I should have been more polite in my response, Jimbo :)

Scary Spice
    jimbo78 wrote: »
    Someones a biteen narky :rolleyes:

What I said is true though ye feckin stalker.

What I said is true though ye feckin stalker.

Is it? I notice you ignored my response...

Perhaps we should discuss this over in the metal or indie forum and see what they think?

Scary Spice
    If you create something brilliant all you need is some people to hear it and tell other people and so on and so on. Bands are still coming to public attention in this fashion. Some people who think they should be successful but are not blame the whole manufactured "boy bands" "girl bands" for it, that's bollox in my opinion.

• Advertisement

If you create something brilliant all you need is some people to hear it and tell other people and so on and so on. Bands are still coming to public attention in this fashion. Some people who think they should be successful but are not blame the whole manufactured "boy bands" "girl bands" for it, that's bollox in my opinion.

Then how do you explain the fact that virtually every rock band that has "made it" in the main stream in the last 2 years has a virtually identical sound? Retro jangly guitars, off beats, and all with the same clothes?

And no, bands are not still coming to attention in that fashion, with perhaps 1 or two exceptions. as I said this is off topic, why dont you go discuss it with some people in example in the music forum, who may have more experience of this? Even the bands who supposedly "made it" from social networking channels have often been outed as being signed before the big push began on their channels.

Even if you are correct and some bands do make it the way you (Im sorry, but falsely) believe, it still doesn't change the fact that millions more would be available if it were not being spent on cynical moneymaking exercises, such as the spice girls- and if you argue they did well because of their singing talents....

Anyway, OT, and I'm not saying any more about it here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Baby Spice

Rarely has a post made so much sense... you hit the nail right on the head.

Anyone see the documentary on RTE2 the other night? Amazing to see all their real personalities, rather than their sporty/scary/whatever ones coming out.

Sporty is actually shy, sensitive and insecure (and very sweet)
    Baby is level-headed, a bit detached.
    Scary is... well scary actually! A bit of a bully methinks...
    Ginger is very funny, quite bright... my favourite I have to say, on personality and looks
    Posh impressed me the most... she's so switched-on, and as someone said earlier, totally up for it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭patrickc

Scary Spice
    baby spice is definitely the hottest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Terry....

.. wait sorry.. what was the question again!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Kill 'em all. Please?

I don't like the way the last two posts went.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Ginger Spice
    Scary Spice......*shudders*

I'm going for Sporty Spice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 299 ✭✭sullivk

nocal wrote: »
    My favorite Spice Girl...would be a dead one :D

I'll do it for 1 million dollars... or a fiver will do :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

I am more of a U2 kind of a person (I don't care)
    I'm strangely aroused by scary spice

Nightwish wrote: »
    Kill 'em all. Please?

+1 for a spiceacide option?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,865 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Sporty Spice
    jimbo78 wrote: »

Well one difference is that Posh has stopped leaking blue liquid! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

Scary Spice
    patrickc wrote: »
    baby spice is definitely the hottest

A bit of sense at last.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Scary Spice
    Geri Haliwell is looking a bit Heather Graham at the moment. Which is good. Heather Graham is good. Id go for Heather Graham Spice.

Unfortunately, I voted for Baby spice.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Scary Spice
    baby spice tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Baby Spice
    Ginger Spice, but only because of her magnificent solo offerings. I wouldn't pick U2 over any of the rest of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Baby Spice
    Ginger Spice.

Theres something about a redhead in an asstight union jack dress.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭nocal

sullivk wrote: »
    I'll do it for 1 million dollars... or a fiver will do :D

I'll give you a fiver for each one! Deal!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

I'd give Posh one if she lost some weight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,280 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Baby Spice
    lol Hail 2 Da Chimp!

If I have to choose one it'd be Geri Halliwell cos she always seemed filthy...

Though I'd take all five for some extreme S&M in a soundproofed dungeon ;(

Why the soundproofing you might ask? Well, if the public paid to hear them sing, the screamtrack would almost certainly be next year's christmas number one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,280 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Baby Spice
    Oh, and for those taking the U2 option, do you really want a five way with four other guys, one of whom is Bono?! :eek:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,982 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Baby Spice
    SDooM wrote: »
    Then how do you explain the fact that virtually every rock band that has "made it" in the main stream in the last 2 years has a virtually identical sound? Retro jangly guitars, off beats, and all with the same clothes?
    only 2 years ?

Consolidation in the music industry, only 4 like minded companies.
    Compare MTV with whats played elsewhere. Anyway 70% of the impact of a video is visual the song unless it's exceptional is largely irrelevant to the chart position.

Back in 1980 Peter Weller summed it up nicely
    And the public wants what the public gets
    But I don't get what this society wants
    I'm going underground, (going underground)

98.5% of music downloads are "underground"

Still the Monkeys had a few good songs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Back in 1980 Peter Weller summed it up nicely
    And the public wants what the public gets
    But I don't get what this society wants
    I'm going underground, (going underground)

98.5% of music downloads are "underground"

Inded, then his brother Paul nicked it :mad:

Heh.
    You have ten seconds to put down the lyrics and comply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I voted scary but I don't particularly like any of them. Baby spice winning? Bleugh. She looks like the moon.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,982 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Baby Spice
    D'oh :o

LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

I have to say as they where originally I have to say I would of liked to try scary with ginger a close second.

Now though, actually now I haven't got a clue as I try to avoid seeing or hearing them like the plague so don't know what they look like any more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 901 ✭✭✭EL_Loco

c'mon, how is Ginge beating Scary?

Scary all the way, even back in the day. now, where do a sign up for help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Caliden wrote: »
    I'm strangely aroused by scary spice

+1 ......... however, I know she'd be wild in bed ... it'd be the psycho b***h part afterwards that would 'scare' me :D

:::: ven0mous ::::

I voted Scary Spice, just because I felt sorry for her.

Which one was she again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Sporty Spice
    Posh Spice for me.

Yummmmmm.

• Advertisement
Advertisement