Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet anywhere

Options
  • 02-01-2008 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭

Hello all

I'm looking for a way to get unrestricted internet access while in work. I have internet in work but its very restricted. The reason is I'm running some websites on the side and they're starting to take up more and more time outside work. So what I'd like to do is bring in my laptop and connect to some outside ISP during lunch. I have heard 3 and Vodafone are providing "internet anywhere" services but tbh I know nothing about it, I do know that Clearwire do not have any signal in the area where I work.

So just to summarise, I'm looking for a way to gain access to my site accounts but currently cannot due to heavily restricted work internet. If anyone has any ideas it would help me a great deal.

Happy new year.

D.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭zod

3g card from vodafone or three

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭Páid

Or O2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Make sure you get the trial for mobile "broadband" - it drops back to dial-up speeds if you are outside the main coverage area.

Advertisement