Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

HELP!lost provisional licence day before test

Options
  • 02-01-2008 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hiya,

i wont fill you with excuses about how i lost it but i was wondering is there anything i could do.as it stands i have no provisional for my test tomorrow.ive read the guidlines that says you must have your provisional but is there anything you can do for the careless people who lose them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Go to Garda station now and fill out lost license form.... then first thing tomorrow morning go to the tax office with your appointment letter and beg that they do it on the spot (they can if they want)....

Advertisement