Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ps i love you dress..

• 02-01-2008 11:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭

Ive just seen the movie, and while it's sugary sweetness sickened me and the irish accents made my skin crawl, i fell in love with Holly's wardrobe...especially one dress, and I just cannot find a picture of it!

So those of you who remember, it's a red and black check print wrap dress I think, that she wore when she puked up in the closet (tasteful), and the same one she woke up in!

I'd love a pic, I know its designer and costs my annual wage, but if I could get a pic I'd love to design and try attempt making one..or get someone else...

please help!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

isnt that funny, i just saw it too. omiplex lol? it was a lovely dress!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 541 ✭✭✭Electric

I haven't seen the film but I did see the dress in one of the ads on tv. It was very nice.

The best I've been able to come up with is this dress. Not the same I'll grant you but kinda similar?

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=3H-199689&page=1&cgname=OSCLODRSVIL&rfnbr=2667

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

The Eye actually! yup that is a similar dress, Id have that too! it was like that but with the rde and black check pattern...adorable!!!! thanks!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 541 ✭✭✭Electric

You can order from VS online but you'll more than likely get stung for Customs which if I recall are in the region of 30% of the declared value.

Your best option might be to bring the pic to a dressmaker. If you're in Dublin have a look in Hickeys for the fabric. There's also another little place out the back of the George's Street arcade as you head to South William Street. Or there's a place on Parnell Street. Hopefully one of them would have the material your after.

Advertisement