Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM08 patch help

Options
  • 03-01-2008 12:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

How do you patch the game. Where do you download from
    ? After that what do you do

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,602 ✭✭✭✭kippy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭ant043

when you download the patch how do you transfer it to the game ?

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Dalli.S

does the patch effect an existing game, or do i have to start from scratch??

Plus any instructions on how to apply it would help.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,602 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Perhaps if ye actually spend some time browsing the site I just linked ye to, ye would be able find out that information for yourself.
    Either way, to install the patch download it and double click on the executable, follow the self explanatory dialog boxes.
    The patch will not effect the back end database of an existing game. When you start a new game you will have the option to play the new game with the old or the new, patched database.
    The patch I believe fixes more issues with the actual front end or game itself.

Advertisement