Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frontpage Help

Options
  • 03-01-2008 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Ok guys i am really ****ting it . i have a college project due for friday at 5pm . im using frontpage but i need to use tables which is sound as it creates a nice template but when i have my table done , i cant write text near the top. the cursor wont move from the middle , Please help guys , thanks :D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

If you mean, that when in a table cell, the cursor remains in the center of the cell:

You need to adjust the vertical align of the table cell. Not sure how to do it in frontpage, but select the cell and their should be a property toolbar for it. Or enter the code screen and adjust the code.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

i got it goin , thats a million lad. was panicing for a while . But now i cant get the spacing to be normal between every line?? any1 know how to fix this?

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Help Please:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

When you press enter it creates a new paragraph <p></p>
    To do a line break, keep shift pressed while pressing enter. As far as i remember this is it. this produces a <br />

Advertisement