Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Too Easy

Options
  • 03-01-2008 3:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭

is it just me or is the new pro evo way too easy, i've only played about 5 matches on pro evo 08 but i went down to a mates house played 2 player on the hardest difficulty, barcelona verses liverpool, we were barca and bet them 6-1, and we weren't concentrarting very much on the game because we were talking to another lad at the same time, it was such an easy game, no challenge at all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

Play me online and see if the scoreline is the same

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

What can you expect using Barcelona anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,640 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

ya you PES bandit...barca and inter...unbeatable when you are them

callaway92 wrote: »
    ya you PES bandit...barca and inter...unbeatable when you are them

Lmao, that's the post of the year (so far)!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

barca and inter are good, but it doesnt make a good player, it just makes it easier for an average player.

i always play with newcastle and i'd be quiet happy to play someone with newcastle against barca or inter

• Advertisement

Well using Barca against Liverpool there's not much you can expect mate. Start a Master League with the crap players and see how it goes for ya!

Advertisement