Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone have a Pandoras Battery and magic stick for psp 3.71??

Options
  • 03-01-2008 10:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

I need to find a way to downgrade my psp from 3.71. There's no way to do it with software,it needs to be with one of these battery configs,a hardware hack.If anyone is able to do it then let me know! Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭ongarite

I can do it for you with UPMS Pandora setup.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,398 ✭✭✭randombar

Have one, based in blackrock. can do it for 20 notes!

Unbrick all of them
    downgrade slims and regulars

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭boss^is^dead

sweet as a ****in bell ladies,sweet as a bell! Im in mayo for the next 2 weeks but is it ok if I PM ye when I'm back? I have a **** load of 'cornflakes' from when I had one 2 years ago and one of the lads has a good few of the PS1 conversions done and just ready for loading.

The furthest I got when it came out was running roms from the old consoles and playing dumped UMD files using a fastloader.But the highest software version at the time was 2.5 and you couldn't downgrade from it at the time. The sister bought me one from gamestop but it was already on 3.71.My sheer disappointment when I discovered I was stuck on the modern day equivalent of depressing 2.5-no going back firmware! Anyway enough from me,talk to ye soon! ^^

Ya PM away and shhhhhhhhhhh about iso's get banned etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭romperstomper

i have MS and pandora, based in dublin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Master-Decoy

how quickly can this be done?could it just be done in town someday like?

takes five mins!

friend wants to know if its possible to downgrade 2.81 without GTA?

I didn't even know there was a 2.81??

probably can but you'd have to check yourself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 pawanr

i have MS and pandora, based in dublin

Hi Romper,

Jus need to use the pandora battery and MS to downgrade mine .....i m in leopardstown....Plz let me know if we can meet up

mail me @ pawan.ninja@gmail.com ...thx

• Advertisement

yeah but you need a copy of GTA-LCS, there's a bug in it that you can exploit for an eboot! if I **** it up I'll be needing your pandora services!haha! ;) I'll update the thread when I've tried it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭romperstomper

selling my pandora's battery for 50

Hi,
    I've got one, based in stillorgan, can upgrade to 3.80 fm33-4 or 40 notes, won't be around till next week though.
    gary

Advertisement