Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faylum's nonsense

Options
  • 02-01-2008 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

At first i taught this person needs to be shot by a large cannon.
    Then i thaught hmmm well it is interesting, since im bored and have nothing to do in my course.
    Then i taught to myself, I really wish i could camp and gank this loser for hours. He'd write a little story about how his body fell and a cuddle picture would be taken of the fight. Awww

But TBH, regardless of your first time playing the game or not, you are a right loser and you sound like a 9 year old, despite having a great vo-cab! But seriously, i think you should get some mates and tell them about it, or keep it to yourself cause its making you look like a Nolifer and altho it is interesting to read its also very lame and Gayish and makes me wana ruin your WoW-experience!

What server is this guy on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Faylum wrote: »
    At first i taught this person needs to be shot by a large cannon.
    Then i thaught hmmm well it is interesting, since im bored and have nothing to do in my course.
    Then i taught to myself, I really wish i could camp and gank this loser for hours. He'd write a little story about how his body fell and a cuddle picture would be taken of the fight. Awww

But TBH, regardless of your first time playing the game or not, you are a right loser and you sound like a 9 year old, despite having a great vo-cab! But seriously, i think you should get some mates and tell them about it, or keep it to yourself cause its making you look like a Nolifer and altho it is interesting to read its also very lame and Gayish and makes me wana ruin your WoW-experience!

What server is this guy on?
    Are you sure it's him that sounds like a 9 year old?

He's having fun and enjoying the game, what's wrong with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭EL_Loco

haha,

so you're bitter that in the first few levels he's derived more pleasure from the game than you have. Me too! damn you and your enjoyment of this game.!!! ;)

It's supposed to be a grind and not enjoyable at all, get with the program, stop with the enthusiasm. :-p

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Faylum

EL_Loco wrote: »
    It's supposed to be a grind and not enjoyable at all, get with the program, stop with the enthusiasm. :-p

I agree 110%!!

Yes im totally jealous of him, having no gold for anything, having no idea where to go or what to do. Spending (wasting) time trying to get from A to B and from B to A and A to B and back again to A. And the experience of meeting new monsters, aww the first time meeting a furbolg or a moonkin beast, not only being amazed at the speed of a murloc!!:eek:
    Im so envyous of his gear and lack of it tbh. I would love to go back to the days before the weeks and months of grinding instances, mobs and BG's just to get some gear. Oh how this paladin is sooooo lucky!
    Why all i get to do when i log on is, make a transmute, earn lots and lots of gold. Fly around outland ganking or leading raids against alliance capitals. Or just logging on to do what ever i want without having to worry about leveling or earning gold. Now i would give anything to be his level again and have to live all that absalout crap and torture of the soul again, to live thru the endless days of boredom and sluggish hell!

I think not!!
    He is unlucky and he is annoying!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

I agree 110%!!

Yes im totally jealous of him, having no gold for anything, having no idea where to go or what to do. Spending (wasting) time trying to get from A to B and from B to A and A to B and back again to A. And the experience of meeting new monsters, aww the first time meeting a furbolg or a moonkin beast, not only being amazed at the speed of a murloc!!:eek:
    Im so envyous of his gear and lack of it tbh. I would love to go back to the days before the weeks and months of grinding instances, mobs and BG's just to get some gear. Oh how this paladin is sooooo lucky!
    Why all i get to do when i log on is, make a transmute, earn lots and lots of gold. Fly around outland ganking or leading raids against alliance capitals. Or just logging on to do what ever i want without having to worry about leveling or earning gold. Now i would give anything to be his level again and have to live all that absalout crap and torture of the soul again, to live thru the endless days of boredom and sluggish hell!

I think not!!
    He is unlucky and he is annoying!

I think his blog is actually quite interesting. Especially as i am a new(ish) player myself. I remember my amazement when i first got to westfall, and i wish i was still excited now. But now the game is kinda dull..

What to do for the day...

1. Grind SM
    2. Grind SM
    3. Grind SM
    4. Hm.. Maybe grind a little more SM perhaps..?
    5. Try and fool people out of money on AH
    6. A tad moar grinding in SM.

Bear in mind my new toon is a lvl 33 huntard.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

Blowfish wrote: »
    Are you sure it's him that sounds like a 9 year old?

He's having fun and enjoying the game, what's wrong with that?
    seconded - at least hamster's enjoying playing , what you're doing now in Wow sounds more like a job .....:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

what you're doing now in Wow sounds more like a job

Are you mental or just naturally retarded?

I love what im doing now, that was the purpose of the sarcasim!

Its not a job to enjoy yourself after having to level and grind like a mo-fo, to get the mats for things and to get your epic flying mount. Now im free to do what i want when i want and since i lead a very successful horde fun guild on Outland, i have little time to spare on that kinda crap anyway.

My point was you were all going "ahhh how great would it to be his level again all the amazment and ****", but when you think about it, and i mean really think about it, the game sucks ass then, you dont know where to go, what to do, your barely able to master your class, your bills are gold breaking, you have to walk for miles to do quests, and the list just goes on and on.
    But in the end a little fact of WoW is: Life begins at 70. Thats when the game stops being dull and boring and amazing. But it is the time when you start progressing with your gear, you become a better player, with your class. And most importantly almost all the aspects of the game open up to you and there is more things available for you to do. Looking at pictures of his f**king backdrop in westfall is just sooo lame and gay!
    So like i said he is the unlucky one, not you the person whos able to do anything now your 70.

And its not my fault your getting bored of doing the same thing, just means you either have no friends oryour a boring person with no imagination!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Its not a job to enjoy yourself after having to level and grind like a mo-fo, to get the mats for things and to get your epic flying mount. Now im free to do what i want when i want and since i lead a very successful horde fun guild on Outland, i have little time to spare on that kinda crap anyway.

My point was you were all going "ahhh how great would it to be his level again all the amazment and ****", but when you think about it, and i mean really think about it, the game sucks ass then, you dont know where to go, what to do, your barely able to master your class, your bills are gold breaking, you have to walk for miles to do quests, and the list just goes on and on.
    But in the end a little fact of WoW is: Life begins at 70. Thats when the game stops being dull and boring and amazing. But it is the time when you start progressing with your gear, you become a better player, with your class. And most importantly almost all the aspects of the game open up to you and there is more things available for you to do. Looking at pictures of his f**king backdrop in westfall is just sooo lame and gay!
    So like i said he is the unlucky one, not you the person whos able to do anything now your 70.

And its not my fault your getting bored of doing the same thing, just means you either have no friends oryour a boring person with no imagination!
    Exactly who are you trying to convince? Us or yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

This thread is about hamster & not you Faylum you thread killer.

Hamster if you feel like going on by all means do so ( i my self have found this thread intresting until a faylum posted ). Don't be put off by Faylum who has spoiled other peoples posts in the past. If i was an admin i would ban him for simply been a gay basher! Im sure this is not the last post we will get from Faylum & im sure his going to quote me as he cant resist.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

What complete and utter tripe....

The game was much more fun getting to 60 than it was at 60 (And now at 70)

My fondest memories of the game were all similar to the OPs current epic journey :p

When it gets to pot grinding and raiding every night the fun very quickly drains out of the game.

What I would give to go back and start all over again......

WellyJ wrote: »
    When it gets to pot grinding and raiding every night the fun very quickly drains out of the game.

Heres a hint!

Try something else other than PvE!
    If you find it so boring why do you do it?

Im glad i ruined this panzy thread tho! Makes me feel all warm inside!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Heres a hint!

It also proved that you have the maturity of a 5 year old.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Heres a hint!

I don't do it....

I DID it until i realised how boring it is.

And don't get me started on WoW's PVP.

Snorecraft

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Can an admin tidy up this thread ?
    Delete the posts were you c fit ( Including my two )
    And a ban for Faylum as this would Make me feel all warm inside!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Split all this junk off into it's own thread. I warned Faylum before about acting like a jerk and fighting with people for no reason, now he comes along and starts insulting people too. We don't need people like that around here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement