Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Plastic Reg Plates?

Options
  • 03-01-2008 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for a pair of plain white plastic reg plates, ie no IRL, EU stars, county along the top, etc. Local to Monkstown if possible. I've called Halfords in Carrickmines, who say their machine is broken. JPS only do the metal ones. I've also tried the crowd off Kill Avenue whose name I forget, but they can't do them without bubbles in them. Is there anywhere else I could try? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭sicruise

Ashgrove Interparts might do them.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

That's the crowd off Kill Avenue whose name I couldn't remember! I tried them, they have a branch in Bray who do the plastic ones. Following three failed attempts, they finally told me that Bray weren't capable of doing them without bubbles in them!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

Try EUROPLATES (should be in golden pages). They've been in the business for years and do all sorts of reg plates ...even the old style red rear plates for pre-1986 cars!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

I've been looking for some plastic pre-Euroband (1987-1991 series) plates myself, similar to those on this Ascona:

457512_20060627100632_1.jpg

Same font too if possible.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

i have used these guys many times, and i like their plates.

might help ya?

http://www.fancyplates.com/index.html

• Advertisement
Advertisement