Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Talk About Your Relationships Here

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Mikel

Abigayle wrote: »
    Im not saying you are, but forcing the issue with her wont make you an attractive prospect to her. You are too readily available to her.Have a little bit of pride in yourself, and remind yourself that you are a good catch, and you dont deserve being left dangling
    +1. Don't get all needy and clingy, show that you're willing to walk away.
    She's probably testing you (maybe unknowingly)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

ok no need to be jealous anymore.. we broke up :( i guess 6 weeks apart messes things up more than you think it can.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

sar84 wrote: »
    ok no need to be jealous anymore.. we broke up :( i guess 6 weeks apart messes things up more than you think it can.

Ah sorry to hear that, hope you're doing ok, break ups are crap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Cathooo wrote: »
    Ah sorry to hear that, hope you're doing ok, break ups are crap!

+1. Chin up!

thanks girls. im really feeling awful now cause its the first time ive been on my own since it happened :( im just feeling a bit lost. after 2 years i have absolutely no idea how to be single! what do you do when the person who makes you feel better when youre sad is the person whos causing it :(

thanks girls. im really feeling awful now cause its the first time ive been on my own since it happened :( im just feeling a bit lost. after 2 years i have absolutely no idea how to be single! what do you do when the person who makes you feel better when youre sad is the person whos causing it :(

Do you have to be on your own? Can you not call round to a friend or ask them to go out, tis a lovely day, try get a few people to go off for a picnic or something. Surround yourself with people, you'll feel better but time is the only real healer unfortunetly.

Do you have to be on your own? Can you not call round to a friend or ask them to go out, tis a lovely day, try get a few people to go off for a picnic or something. Surround yourself with people, you'll feel better but time is the only real healer unfortunetly.

ive been around friends constantly since friday, but everyone has previous plans today, & my family is all away so im in the house on my own. its kinda scary how quickly i fell apart today. i guess id been blocking it all out since friday, but today the tears just wont stop :( i know its just going to take time, ive been here before, just doesnt make it any easier at the moment.

thanks though

ive been around friends constantly since friday, but everyone has previous plans today, & my family is all away so im in the house on my own. its kinda scary how quickly i fell apart today. i guess id been blocking it all out since friday, but today the tears just wont stop :( i know its just going to take time, ive been here before, just doesnt make it any easier at the moment.

thanks though

Well have a good cry fest today, put on one of your favourite dvds and sit back and relax, sure it's good to cry anyway ;) Then tomorrow get out and do things, don't sit around after that and you'll be grand. Chin up misses someone else will come along one day! Feel free to pm if you fancy a chat, plus there's always people around here to chat to.

Well have a good cry fest today, put on one of your favourite dvds and sit back and relax, sure it's good to cry anyway ;) Then tomorrow get out and do things, don't sit around after that and you'll be grand. Chin up misses someone else will come along one day! Feel free to pm if you fancy a chat, plus there's always people around here to chat to.

thanks for being so nice, really appreciate it :)

have organised to go to the cinema later so thatll get me out for a bit & hopefully distract me!

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 206 ✭✭Creachadóir

It's best to let the tears flow rather than bottling up your feelings. The quicker you let it all out, the quicker you'll get over it...just as long as you don't wallow in it. *hugs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 snoweybird

:eek: i suppose it is ok for women to moan about men,what about men moaning about women,we have feelings too,2 bad relationships broke up by 2 two 2 timing women!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

DON'T call her. Bit of space to realise whats she's missing is in order. Hard though, I know.

thanks for being so nice, really appreciate it :)

have organised to go to the cinema later so thatll get me out for a bit & hopefully distract me!

Us gals gotta stick together ;) enjoy the cinema tonight!
    snoweybird wrote: »
    :eek: i suppose it is ok for women to moan about men,what about men moaning about women,we have feelings too,2 bad relationships broke up by 2 two 2 timing women!

Men are welcome to discuss their relationships with women too, you just dont get too many men willing to open up about it but feel free to share anytime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 LCFin.yay

I need some advice.

I dated this guy from school for about a week, it was a mistake as I don't think we had anything in common and I simply wasn't attracted to him.
    But that was months ago, and he still talks to me like he thinks I'm his girlfriend...
    What I mean is he says stuff like "we'll go here" or "you'll be mine that night" to anything that we might be both at.
    School anything he comes up to me and is just way too close. So much so that people ask me afterwards if we're dating. I have a feeling he tells people that we are.
    We have a lot of the same friends. So I can't just ditch him or ignore him completely.
    I have explained to him over and over that I'm not interested in anything more than friends.

When he's drinking, he scares me. He graps me and such.

I don't really know what to do about it... I've said it to him nicely and I've said it to him straight. I've even explained to our mutual friends how I'm feeling. I'm out of ideas.
    I need him to get the picture that whats inappropriate is inappropriate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 snoweybird

:confused: i was engaged to karen and lived with her for 7 years,i was careful,used condoms as i thought it was the IN thing to use condoms, but i was not aware she was having it with another bloke till i found the contraceptive pill in the chest of drawers and she caught something "below"i was horrified,and when it all came out the other bloke gave her an infection,and she even eventually confessed to having bad smear tests-how bad is that?And that was not long ago,and she even told her friends i was lousey lover!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

LCFin.yay wrote: »
    I need some advice.

I dated this guy from school for about a week, it was a mistake as I don't think we had anything in common and I simply wasn't attracted to him.
    But that was months ago, and he still talks to me like he thinks I'm his girlfriend...
    What I mean is he says stuff like "we'll go here" or "you'll be mine that night" to anything that we might be both at.
    School anything he comes up to me and is just way too close. So much so that people ask me afterwards if we're dating. I have a feeling he tells people that we are.
    We have a lot of the same friends. So I can't just ditch him or ignore him completely.
    I have explained to him over and over that I'm not interested in anything more than friends.

I don't really know what to do about it... I've said it to him nicely and I've said it to him straight. I've even explained to our mutual friends how I'm feeling. I'm out of ideas.

Sit him down with a trusted mutual friend between you as a witness/voice of reason and explain bluntly that its over, there's no hope, there never will be, he's scaring you, you find his behaviour inappropriate. Hopefully having a third party witness will help him take you seriously.

If this fails, involve an adult, tell your mum and get her to talk to his mum, I know it sounds drastic, but don't let this guy develop ownership feelings towards you if he scares you. Avoid being alone with him. Good luck:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭LovelyTom

That's a hard situation!

If I were in your shoes I'd get him on his own and explain that his behavious is scaring you and that you're sorry but you're just not interested. I'd also mention that if there is any inappropriate contact it will be treated as such.

Best of luck with this!

Hope everything turns out ok

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

We've just finished our postgrads.

She might be at a bit of a strange time in her life, especially if she went straight into her post grad after her degree.Maybe she does actually need space to sort stuff out and that, maybe everything in her life is changing for her at the moment cos shes leaving college and needs to get a grip on things.

Definitely dont call her though, if she actually likes you she'll like you even more if you don't call.

LCFin.yay wrote: »
    I need some advice.

he sounds kind of scary. for a start id make sure youre never left alone with him. as someone mentioned get a mutual friend to sit with you & him & tell him youre not interested. if hes not listening to you get the friend to try drum it into his head.

if this isnt working maybe its best to just stay out of his way for a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

snoweybird wrote: »
    :confused: i was engaged to karen and lived with her for 7 years,i was careful,used condoms as i thought it was the IN thing to use condoms, but i was not aware she was having it with another bloke till i found the contraceptive pill in the chest of drawers and she caught something "below"i was horrified,and when it all came out the other bloke gave her an infection,and she even eventually confessed to having bad smear tests-how bad is that?And that was not long ago,and she even told her friends i was lousey lover!

Good riddance tbh. Nasty cow. Unfortunately its a fact of life that some people cheat and they have absolutely no regard for anyone else that may get hurt (or infections or worse) along the way.

I dont understand why people dont leave their current partners when they want to go out and fnck someone else.

DOnt have much advice it will take some time to get over that. Try go out and have fun and take your mind off things - same advice as been given to the girlies that break up.

• Advertisement

im not doing so good today :( everything is so hard to deal with :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Aw hun, I know what that feels like :(
    It will be crap for a while.
    You have to grieve for the relationship though.
    It's rotten but it's the only way.
    Treat yourself today, do something special for yourself.
    I promise you it does get easier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

Not so fortunate with relationships.

Guy that liked me and who I actually liked I misread completely and thought he was only interested in using me so i told him where to go and now analysing it I realise he genuinely liked me so now I've blown it and he won't reply to any of my texts.

Another guy who I met up with from time to time is only interested in using me but I've developed feelings for him but I know nothing can happen :(

ANOTHER dude who I haven't met but we've been talking, I'm due to meet up with him in a week or two which I'm freaking out over cuz I just feel like every lad uses me and now I'm beginning to think all lads are jerks and I'll never find a happy relationship :(

bronte wrote: »
    Aw hun, I know what that feels like :(
    It will be crap for a while.
    You have to grieve for the relationship though.
    It's rotten but it's the only way.
    Treat yourself today, do something special for yourself.
    I promise you it does get easier.

Thanks :) im struggling on. i know it will get better eventually. EVENTUALLY! :(

Cheeky_gal wrote: »

Guy that liked me and who I actually liked I misread completely and thought he was only interested in using me so i told him where to go and now analysing it I realise he genuinely liked me so now I've blown it and he won't reply to any of my texts.

Another guy who I met up with from time to time is only interested in using me but I've developed feelings for him but I know nothing can happen :(

ANOTHER dude who I haven't met but we've been talking, I'm due to meet up with him in a week or two which I'm freaking out over cuz I just feel like every lad uses me and now I'm beginning to think all lads are jerks and I'll never find a happy relationship :(

You sound exactly like me. I'm settled now but if i were to be single again tomorrow, i imagine i would be the same.

Most of it is down to insecurity, and bad previous experiences, well i think thats what mine is down to.

If the guy wont reply, I would sent him one more text, apologising, dont go into your life story but just say you were wrong and you regret it, and you hope in time he would like to be friends. Fluffy it up a little without being too pathetic if ya know what i mean. Then wait, dont contact him again.

The other guy you are meeting up with soon, give people the benefit of the doubt, til you have actual proof he is a jerk! They are not all like that but always bear in mind, if you allow people to use you they will. SO teach people how to treat you.

Thanks :) im struggling on. i know it will get better eventually. EVENTUALLY! :(

Good for you. It will get better and you know it. My sis recently had a break up and i could not understand how upset she was, i mean i even said it to her christ you think someone had died, but i know when you lose someone you love through a break up it can feel the same as you cant be with them.

But hang tough and allow yourself to cry. But i would give myself a maximum amount of time too. Dont wallow too long, as its hard to get out of a big rut, especially when you've dug it good and deep yourself!

Trinity1 wrote: »
    Good for you. It will get better and you know it. My sis recently had a break up and i could not understand how upset she was, i mean i even said it to her christ you think someone had died, but i know when you lose someone you love through a break up it can feel the same as you cant be with them.

But hang tough and allow yourself to cry. But i would give myself a maximum amount of time too. Dont wallow too long, as its hard to get out of a big rut, especially when you've dug it good and deep yourself!

it seems weird to compare it to someone dying, but i suppose its similar. when you love someone & you lose them from your life.

im coping better than i expected, despite some of my posts. therell be a lot more tears before im through this though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

When girls worry about being used, what do they actually mean?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

The guy doesn't actually care for the girl, he' just looking for sex or otherwise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

you will defin find a happy relationship... trust me i have dated all the losers and users and have been going out with my boyfriend over a year.... (he is fab)i met him at a time i was just like you despondant and despairing...
    one bit of advice........ stay away from user guy.... he is taking up too much brain space and time..... and he is totally clouding your judgement and preventing you from meeting mr right!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 149 ✭✭genegenie

Apologies for man-post; seeking insight from other side.

Both 25, going out a few months, everything really great, no problems. Couldn't get enough of each other and always (normally) happy to see each other. I spent a lot of time at her place, but only at her request.

She's a smashing girl. Her friends, housemates, family (that I've met) like me. We've just finished our postgrads. We even talked of travelling together, and there's been no I-love-yous, talk of ex's, or moving in together stuff. Maybe I do love her. Who knows.

Things got hectic for her toward the end of college, she kept to herself and didn't pay much attention to me, grand, but things haven't changed a week later.

I call into her place, suddenly she wants space. After a few days, and almost no contact, I call into her again and talk it over for a few hours, she's not sure anymore, "doesn't know if we're right for each other", says "we are into different things" and "isn't sure what she wants to do with herself at the moment." Yet, she doesn't want to break up with me until she knows herself. I'm fairly confident she's not seeing anyone else or is interested in anyone else. I listened and gave my tuppence - didn't turn into a sobbing wreck or get angry or anything.

We embraced and had a long kiss just before I left. Before this I think I announced three times during the day that I was heading home but I kinda sense neither of us really wanted to be apart.

She's gone to see her parents for a few days and says she'll see me next week. I've a strong feeling it's not going to go my way. The question:

Call her every day or so and let her know I exist or do absolutely nothing? (any other non-black and white options / advice welcomed)

The other question: What is up with her?

FYI
    I'm not totally destroyed over this, I've been in several relationships before and am generally staying upbeat. As I said she's a great girl, we have a lot of fun together (normally), and we're never stuck for anything to say or do together (normally). I'd really like to see this one last.

Thanks,

I can only speak from my own experience, so here's a little story of mine...

I had broken up with my ex boyfriend for various reasons all to do with his behaviour, and had been seeing another great guy for a few weeks. My ex got in contact with me saying that he'd "changed" (I can see you all rolling your eyes) and that he wanted another chance. After meeting him a couple of times I deduced that he really had changed and that the reasons I had for breaking up with him were no longer an issue, which left me with a dilemma.

So I asked the ex and the current boyfriend to give me some space for a week or two while I got my head around everything. The current boyfriend, showing enormous insight which I should have given him credit for, said to me, "I'll do as you ask and leave you have space. Your ex won't, he'll keep pleading his case and convince you to get back with him." He was right. My ex kept in contact with me while the current boyfriend left me alone, and I got back with him. It all ended in disaster a few months later and I realise now that I made the wrong decision.

Familiarity can be very comforting and change is frightening. If your girlfriend is anything like me, she'll be finding it difficult to break away from what she knows, though it seems that she wants a change. So you keeping in touch with her in a no pressure way might just sway her decision in your direction. But the real question is, would it really be fair of you to influence her? I realise now that my ex was quite selfish in what he did, and I don't want even a modicum of friendship with him because of it.

It's a difficult one to call really. Perhaps you could text her, just saying that you're around if she'd like a chat, no pressure. Leave the ball in her court, hopefully she'll pick it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭allabouteve

They worry that the guy isn't genuine and is just playing her for his own amusment or sex. Or just to fill in time when he's at a loose end and has nothing better to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 thejurysout

genegenie wrote: »
    I can only speak from my own experience, so here's a little story of mine...

I had broken up with my ex boyfriend for various reasons all to do with his behaviour, and had been seeing another great guy for a few weeks. My ex got in contact with me saying that he'd "changed" (I can see you all rolling your eyes) and that he wanted another chance. After meeting him a couple of times I deduced that he really had changed and that the reasons I had for breaking up with him were no longer an issue, which left me with a dilemma.

So I asked the ex and the current boyfriend to give me some space for a week or two while I got my head around everything. The current boyfriend, showing enormous insight which I should have given him credit for, said to me, "I'll do as you ask and leave you have space. Your ex won't, he'll keep pleading his case and convince you to get back with him." He was right. My ex kept in contact with me while the current boyfriend left me alone, and I got back with him. It all ended in disaster a few months later and I realise now that I made the wrong decision.

Familiarity can be very comforting and change is frightening. If your girlfriend is anything like me, she'll be finding it difficult to break away from what she knows, though it seems that she wants a change. So you keeping in touch with her in a no pressure way might just sway her decision in your direction. But the real question is, would it really be fair of you to influence her? I realise now that my ex was quite selfish in what he did, and I don't want even a modicum of friendship with him because of it.

It's a difficult one to call really. Perhaps you could text her, just saying that you're around if she'd like a chat, no pressure. Leave the ball in her court, hopefully she'll pick it up.

Cheers for that, (and everyone else) insider info is always handy!

Still no word from her 3 days on, yet we're still not broken up. So there is kinda a case to be made for both sides. Dunno. Just dunno. If I can last until 7 days I'll call, but if there's any human left in her she'll at least put me out of my misery!! Hate this feeling. I'll keep you up-to-date as the situation develops..

Cheers for that, (and everyone else) insider info is always handy!

Still no word from her 3 days on, yet we're still not broken up. So there is kinda a case to be made for both sides. Dunno. Just dunno. If I can last until 7 days I'll call, but if there's any human left in her she'll at least put me out of my misery!! Hate this feeling. I'll keep you up-to-date as the situation develops..

got dumped.

got dumped.

Ah ****. Thats sucks. Did she say why? Dont beat yourself up about it you seem to have done all the right things.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 6,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭Macha

Oh no. Did she say why??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Cinamon Girl

Hi. I have a question. Met a guy I though was really nice. We met for lunch a few times and then had one date. Was in contact with him over the following few days and I asked him if he was interested in meeting up again and he said yes but the evening we were supposed to meet he had to attend to a horse in foal (farmer of course). He sent me a text a 6.15 the following morning saying he had just got home and unfortunately the foal had died! I replied telling him to get some sleep and call me later. Later was 4 days later to tell me he was going to Spain with his kids the following week. (We are both separated with kids). I sent him a text asking if wanted to meet up for a drink or lunch to let me know. No reply. I tried again a few days later in case I might catch him before he went away. I got a reply again 4 days at 5.30am to say he was in Spain.

I don't know what to make of this guy. Is he interested or not. Should I bother trying to contact him again?

Hi. I have a question. Met a guy I though was really nice. We met for lunch a few times and then had one date. Was in contact with him over the following few days and I asked him if he was interested in meeting up again and he said yes but the evening we were supposed to meet he had to attend to a horse in foal (farmer of course). He sent me a text a 6.15 the following morning saying he had just got home and unfortunately the foal had died! I replied telling him to get some sleep and call me later. Later was 4 days later to tell me he was going to Spain with his kids the following week. (We are both separated with kids). I sent him a text asking if wanted to meet up for a drink or lunch to let me know. No reply. I tried again a few days later in case I might catch him before he went away. I got a reply again 4 days at 5.30am to say he was in Spain.

I don't know what to make of this guy. Is he interested or not. Should I bother trying to contact him again?

I personally would not bother tbh. If he is interested he will make contact, you have done enough for now.

BTW if anyone text me at 5.30am i would hit the roof. Is he a bit thick or just an inconsiderate prick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

He knows where you are and has the freedom to make contact and rearrange a meeting if he wants... So far he has not wanted to.... I could be wrong but it seems from your post that you have been making all the contact .

I personally would let him off and see if he contact when he comes back from hols.... Sounds to me like he is playing with you a bit to be honest but give him the benefit of the doubt, leave the ball in his court and see what moves he makes next.... If he does not contact you then 'he is just not that into you' and let him off and move on to 'Next' :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Cinamon Girl

Thanks Trinity1 and SarahSassy. You are right. He knows how I feel, its up to him to make the next move. I just needed someone to say it for me. Men, they really do my head at times, most of the time in fact. I don't mind the early texts as we both seem to be early risers. But you would wonder at someone sending a text that early on holidays! I didn't reply for a few hours I assure you. Anyway by the time he gets in touch again, if ever, hopefully I'll have met someone better.

Thanks Trinity1 and SarahSassy. You are right. He knows how I feel, its up to him to make the next move. I just needed someone to say it for me. Men, they really do my head at times, most of the time in fact. I don't mind the early texts as we both seem to be early risers. But you would wonder at someone sending a text that early on holidays! I didn't reply for a few hours I assure you. Anyway by the time he gets in touch again, if ever, hopefully I'll have met someone better.

Theres always an arse and an elbow with them though isnt there, nothing can be easy and straightforward. DO you like me, yes i like you, will we go out, yes we will. No they have to prick about.

There are nice guys out there who dont play games and maybe he is not but if there is a lot of hassle in the honeymoon stage when its supposed to be love and frolics then imagine what it will be like further on.

But in saying that if you are at a loose end for a drink and an ego boost by all means go for a drink but i wouldnt spend too much time waiting for this one i'm afraid.

Trinity1 wrote: »
    Ah ****. Thats sucks. Did she say why? Dont beat yourself up about it you seem to have done all the right things.

She said lots of things, I said lots of things. Seems she has her mind made up now but took her sweet time doing so. Still not sure myself why to be honest. Can't put it down to a sentence. My take is she seemed to think we had problems, yet this was the first I heard of any problems. Nothing I can do now she's gone and ain't coming back. Thanks for all the advice, it did help.

She said lots of things, I said lots of things. Seems she has her mind made up now but took her sweet time doing so. Still not sure myself why to be honest. Can't put it down to a sentence. My take is she seemed to think we had problems, yet this was the first I heard of any problems. Nothing I can do now she's gone and ain't coming back. Thanks for all the advice, it did help.

The worst thing you can do is analyse and blame yourself, looking for reasons, explanations, even though you think thats what you need.

I wish you all the best and it will get better in time. I dont mean to sound patronsing but it really will.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 6,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭Macha

I always think its important to try & learn something from these situations. The next time a girl starts behaving in a similar way with you, you may be able to deal with it more quickly & get the whole thing sorted one way or another.

Just from my own experiences, my first boyfriend was a total charmer, cheated, lied the whole nine yards. I was really hurt by the whole experience. But now (well, when I was single), whenever a guy starts turning on the charm, alarm bells go off in my head & I save myself a lot of time & hassle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 **anon

i need a bit of a rant ladies, this might seem really a small thing but here goes..

myself and my bf have been together a year and a half, anniverseries have gone with no celebration, my birthday was remembered at about 2 oclock in the afternoon.. even though i spelt it out.

just in general everyday i feel really underappreicated.

all my friends and family spoil their girlfriends.. whether its with affection, dinner, flowers etc

if i go shopping and if see his deodorant, gel or nice tshirt, il buy it for him, without hesitiation.. its not about money, its about the thought and saving him having to go buy them but when he's shopping online or in town, he wouldnt think "oh that top would look nice on my mrs so il get that for her' or as a treat il cook dinner or clean the house..

he recently won a little on the lotto, even if i joke and say 'that bag (10euro in dunnes) would look really nice on me' .. he just laugh it off

the reason i've less money is because im paying for a car to drive the 2 of us back and forth from work every day!

aaarrrgggghhhhhhh

im not expecting replies or advice cause i know it sounds selfish.. but if i dont rant then il end up blurtin it out at the wrong time :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Have you spoken to him about it? And its not selfish, everyone needs to feel apperciated in their relationship.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 **anon

nah havent said anythin yet but i think i definitley will.. thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Erica-smiley

**anon wrote: »
    nah havent said anythin yet but i think i definitley will.. thanks

Yeah I'd definitely say something as he probably doesnt even realise he's doing it..... Fellas are kinda stupid like that!

:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭nikki 122

hey, quick question, i'm ok looking a nice girl but the last time anyone asked me out or to meet them was all the way back in january, i'm too shy to make the first move do you think i should start?? i am so sick of waiting

nikki 122 wrote: »
    hey, quick question, i'm ok looking a nice girl but the last time anyone asked me out or to meet them was all the way back in january, i'm too shy to make the first move do you think i should start?? i am so sick of waiting

Yes if you see someone you like and want to go out with them ask them out. No point sitting around waiting.

• Advertisement
Advertisement