Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trends to leave behind in 2007

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭DubLegs

red_ice wrote: »
    no, no, sorry, get out. They are just hideous. And they get alot uglier too... like this and this, i mean CMON. THIS IS WHAT FASHON IS TELLING YOU TO WEAR!!

People wear those things with skirts lol, infact i encourage this behaviour, otherwise we wouldnt have these people to laugh at on the street :D

ok ur options are horrendous - argee there. With Skirts and or anthing else is ridiculous.

But the ones earlier pic worn with long trousers that cover all but the point i think are grand - no one would think they are anything more that boots or shoes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,460 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Those tops girls wear, which are really baggy below the chest.

Makes it look like you're hiding a pregnancy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

Joe Robot wrote: »
    Also, those raggy scarf things. I freakin' hate them! :mad:
    Do you mean the PLO scarves? Because, yes, these should definitely be left in 2007. And Palestine.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Cianos wrote: »
    girls wearing GAA jerseys, who call all the other girls in their group 'lads'
    Guys wearing any kind of jersey, usually tucked in to their jeans, on a night out
    Dubes

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

and little jackets I see those chavs and wannabes wearing, you know, the black and white check patterned ones (Magic and Libaas stores ell them) that have a waistband that sits above hips...gross....in all colours and cheap fabrics

So true! I see so many girls wearing those! They also have fur-lined hoods, right? Rather ugly they are.

I must say though that I don't know why people dislike baggy tops and dresses so much. Must one look at one's maximum skinniness all the time? Surely not! A bit of volume is interesting imho!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

Aard wrote: »
    Do you mean the PLO scarves? Because, yes, these should definitely be left in 2007. And Palestine.

I love my dirka towel! the tea towel thingys are really warm. Then again, im a believer in function over fashion, bring the pain.

Advertisement