Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Type of Ccondom

• 03-01-2008 5:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭

hi,
    Was just curious as to what you guys think is the best/most comfortable type of condom...I usually use durex pleasuremax as i find these best...

So whats your favourite brand??

PS Please dont hijack this thread with the importance of wearing condoms and protected sex:D I already know!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Mates. Durex are bloody tiny. (Seriously)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭prendy

you can get different sizes durex.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

prendy wrote: »
    you can get different sizes durex.

From Chinese to midget.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,592 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Durex Extra Safe.

Did try the polypropelene ones once, erm, Avanti? They tear...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I use a bin bag , plenty of space ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

What's that Durex one with the anasthetic in it that's supposed to make you last longer? Worse johnnie ever. FACT.

I put one on one night and went at it, about two or three minutes into it I was feeling absolutely nothing. NOTHING. Now, I know there is always some loss of feeling with rubbers, even those Featherlite ones, but this was a joke. Anyway, I looked down, and I was on a bleedin' flop :eek: I hadn't been drinking, so it wasn't brewers droop or anything like that, and in fairness to the girl, she wasn't too bad looking either, so it wasn't that. It took me a good fifteen minutes to get going again. I won't be using them again, that's for sure.

Those Tingly Durex aren't bad, and apparently the girl gets some of the tingly feeling too. And, they smell kind of minty too.

Those Pleasuremax you mentioned, meh, studded and ribbed condoms never really did anything for me tbh, or girls I've been with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Mates are bar far better.

Durex are too small and they break a LOT!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Fetherlite - never a bother with them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

mars bar wrapper

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 40,351 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Mates FTW - durex just can't take the pounding!

• Advertisement
  • Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Candle Wax and vaseline is the only way to go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

Whatever is 2for1 in boots.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

Vanessa Kensington: Did you used protection ?
    Austin Powers: Of course. I had my 9mm automatic.
    Vanessa Kensington: You know I meant, did you use a condom?
    Austin Powers: No, only sailors wear condoms baby.
    Vanessa Kensington: Not in the '90s Austin.
    Austin Powers: Well they should, those filthy buggers. They go from port to port..

nuff said!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

14 post and not one person has asked the OP if he has a stutter? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

DesF wrote: »
    Those Pleasuremax you mentioned, meh, studded and ribbed condoms never really did anything for me tbh, or girls I've been with.

Pleasuremax = OUCH!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,129 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Kazobel wrote: »

IIII wwwaaass ggggoing tttoo buttt ccccouldn't ppppprrresss tttthe bbbutttonns qqqqquiccckllly eennnuffff.:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

First one to say Trojan Magnum's has a tiny cock. FACT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Trojan Magnum

Your one to be making fun of others aren't you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

dublindude wrote: »
    Trojan Magnum

+1

• Advertisement

Durex Featherlite - good but the ones you get in the 3packs never actually fit me and I'm always paranoid about it slipping off
    Ribbed - Are useless. No feeling for me, no feeling for my girlfriend
    Pleasuremax - Uhm, makes sex last longer, my arse. Had no effect whatsoever. Plus that goo in the resevoir is just nasty.
    Flavoured - Good, but its not like it adds anything to actual sex itself.
    Lidl Brand - have only used these once or twice and ripped each time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Condomi Condoms Ftw (For the willy)

Your one to be making fun of others aren't you?

Oh get off your high horse tranny bashing sh*t, it was obviously a joke that you're probably jealous you didn't spot first :rolleyes: are you just going to follow me around the boards now trying to get my attention? there's a word for that you know, if this was a schoolyard you would be soooo pulling my pigtails right now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Lidl Brand - have only used these once or twice and ripped each time.

You woo her with a slap up meal in McDonald's beforehand?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Oh get off your high horse tranny bashing sh*t
    Kazobel, keep it civil.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

What's that Durex one with the anasthetic in it that's supposed to make you last longer? Worse johnnie ever. FACT.

Got those in a pub dispenser one slightly drunken night. Didn't read the box which was hardly surprising considering the situation and the resulting experience scared the **** out of me. Didn't know what was going on, was it alcohol, me, her, wtf!! Persistence won out in the end but **** me you'd have the the worlds most sensitive man to enjoy wearing those awful things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

LouOB wrote: »
    mars bar wrapper
    dublindude wrote: »
    Trojan Magnum

I use Walls Magnum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Ziploc bag (I heard it on a call in show where an individual asked if it was ok to use one :/ ).

Trojan warming sensation.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Crisp bag. Turn it inside out and you have a flavoured one. Salt & vinegar or smokey bacon?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Crisp bag. Turn it inside out and you have a flavoured one. Salt & vinegar or smokey bacon?

You're already getting scampi.

Dudess wrote: »
    Kazobel, keep it civil.

He's been warned about it already. He follows me around just to insult me because me being TS seems to offend him :rolleyes:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055205457

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Pigman II wrote: »
    You're already getting scampi.

What are you talking about? Have you seen the price of crisps these days?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

If it's S&Vs, be 100% SURE to turn it inside out!

Aw, OUCH!!!

But then after a few seconds, mmmm... tingly...

obl wrote: »
    If it's S&Vs, be 100% SURE to turn it inside out!

Definitely, if you lick her out later then she'll taste like s&v crisps. Win, win situation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

What's that Durex one with the anasthetic in it that's supposed to make you last longer?

These ones

He's been warned about it already. He follows me around just to insult me because me being TS seems to offend him :rolleyes:
    I was merely pointing out that people in glass houses should not throw stones.
    Oh get off your high horse tranny bashing sh*t, it was obviously a joke that you're probably jealous you didn't spot first :rolleyes: are you just going to follow me around the boards now trying to get my attention? there's a word for that you know, if this was a schoolyard you would be soooo pulling my pigtails right now.

I have been a poster in AH for over a year now. If anything you followed me. If you were in a school yard you would get beaten up daily.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Kazobel , the lastangryman: Shut up. Next time I see either of you being petty little bitches, I'll ban you. That is all.
    That's the end of that 'discussion'; back to the original...

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,927 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Those BillyBoy condoms are good for a laugh! They come in all sorts of ridiculous colours and flavours, although my bf has the same complaint about them that a lot of posters have about durex - too small. Also they're kinda thick, like wearing a sock on ur cock.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭manTime

Leave Kazobel alone alternative lifestyles are nothing to be ashamed of

as for condoms probably featherlite. I dont usually wear them to be honest because they generally tear in tight spaces plus pregnancy is not an issue with me.

• Advertisement

Karoma wrote: »
    Kazobel , the lastangryman: Shut up. Next time I see either of you being petty little bitches, I'll ban you. That is all.
    That's the end of that 'discussion'; back to the original...

Fair enough, all I want is not to be stalked

Fair enough, all I want is not to be stalked

I want to be rid of you too. Alas it is a forum for the free exchange of ideas and opinions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

For the last time: Shut up. ¬_¬

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Durex Confort or Plesuremax

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭barneysplash

Durex extra sensitive ones are nice for a quick posh. Wouldn't use them for the real thing though, they just feel too thin.

My ex girlfriend never let me use condoms, because she hated the smell of burning rubber :)

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,927 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Durex extra sensitive ones are nice for a quick posh. Wouldn't use them for the real thing though, they just feel too thin.

My ex girlfriend never let me use condoms, because she hated the smell of burning rubber :)

LOL!

Durex Saturn smell vile, like old tyres or something! Bit of a passion killer:o

manTime wrote: »
    Leave Kazobel alone alternative lifestyles are nothing to be ashamed of

as for condoms probably featherlite. I dont usually wear them to be honest because they generally tear in tight spaces plus pregnancy is not an issue with me.
    manTime, it's getting old now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

My ex girlfriend never let me use condoms, because she hated the smell of burning rubber

Is that because you were so quick?! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭barneysplash

Is that because you were so quick?! ;)

Quick? Me? Never.

I could show any woman in here the best 53 seconds of her life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭andyl222

yore ma!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement