Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrade Parts

Options
  • 03-01-2008 5:20pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭

RSOV's shipping is crazy money and eHobbys range is limited so where do people buy upgrade parts? I like to do a couple of things on my DBoys CASv like a metal body and a crane stock but it would cost me as much for the shipping as it would for the parts from RSOV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

You don't have many options really as a lot of the item you will only get from places like HK, for example im looking to get the King Arms CASV Handguard Set unfortunately the only places available are abroad, i would point out that ehobby do not combine shipping unlike wgc for example my tip would be to get together with others and buy together and don't forget customs.

I would try wgcshop uncompany dentrinity airsoftglobal boomarms, have you tryed the uk? what type of items are you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Very simply, group orders or get a retailer to add it to their next shipment.

Advertisement