Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Dog

Options
  • 03-01-2008 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone. Posted this in the city foum but I wanna put it up here too, grt as much people as possible to see.
    Hi guys just a quick message. Me and my family were in a friends last night for New years at a house in Wilkins street and our dog got spooked by the fireworks and made a bolt up the road. She's been missing since then and we've been looking everywhere so I just wanted to get the word out hoping that someone might have seen her. She is a jet black miniature labrador. Quiet enough to strangers. Her name is Dot. 9 years old.She wasn't wearing a collar at the time. Shes such a beloved little thing so any help would be appreciated. cheers guys. Contact number is 0862200388.
    A substantial cash reward is now being offered for anyone that can help us find her

Advertisement