Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wild camping kinsale??

• 03-01-2008 7:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

Has anyone out there any suggestions on where to wild camp in Kinsale?

Despite living in West Cork, I've never headed off to Kinsale (is it really in West Cork????) to know the town... at the end of the month I've to attend an evening meeting there and am considering taking the van down and doing an overnight..

Thanks

Chris

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

I've seen a few motorhomes parked in the town on the Long Quay over the years. There's also a large parking area at the "New Bridge" on the Ballinspittle road. It's a bit of a walk into the town however.
    Garrettstown beech is a nice place too while you're over that way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 111 ✭✭camper guy

stapeler wrote: »
    I've seen a few motorhomes parked in the town on the Long Quay over the years. There's also a large parking area at the "New Bridge" on the Ballinspittle road. It's a bit of a walk into the town however.
    Garrettstown beech is a nice place too while you're over that way.

hi
    we went wild camping in kinsale only a couple of weeks ago . we parked on the LONG QUAY (there is a short one on opposit side)pubs crack is brill natives are friendly.
    Only problem is the amusement arcade and little park is along QUay and one little <snip> Bol...ks decided to play nick knack . Or knock the Dolly on the empty camper next to us. great funn over all .

Advertisement