Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Runners??

• 03-01-2008 8:18pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Folks my other half is looking for some Nike Classics in either White/Rose or the pink ones and nowhere close by are doing them in 5.5uk size and the ones that are have them at over €100. She thought she had them online but they were sold out and now she is looking to get them asap, anyone know where I will get them??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Corkey123

Try the sports section in Arnotts, they have a sale on at the moment and they usually have a great selection.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I'm living down the sticks now so can't go to Arnotts. The name on them are Nike Air Classic BW and I have tried everywhere but nowhere has them anymore for some reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

jonny24ie wrote: »
    I'm living down the sticks now so can't go to Arnotts

are you any where near the rathdowney designer outlet. you might get lucky there

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Nowhere near it, I'm in Longford but might take a trip somewhere over the weekend for them if I can't get them online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

Keep an eye on eBay.... or try pickyourshoes.com (pys are 100% legit BTW)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

If anybody is looking for actual "athletic shoes" go to www.amphibianking.ie they are proper runners, i.e. they will not sell nikes and other "fashion runner".

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Cully

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Folks my other half is looking for some Nike Classics in either White/Rose or the pink ones and nowhere close by are doing them in 5.5uk size and the ones that are have them at over €100. She thought she had them online but they were sold out and now she is looking to get them asap, anyone know where I will get them??

Dunno if this helps, but yesterday in a shop called "Size?" on Grafton Street has plain white nike free 5.0 for €30

Elvery's have some New Balance runners for €30 also... not a bad deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Try Schuh, they have a sale on at the moment but their non sale stock is fairly extensive.

5 euro delivery, and returns policy.

Have used them many times without problems.

http://ie.schuhstore.co.uk/home_normal.asp

Got them at last for 60 in Heatons. Cheers lads.

Advertisement