Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to Conceive

Options
  • 03-01-2008 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi

Myself and my husband are ttc for six months. For the past three months I have been using ovulation predictor kits and have had sex on the days it has shown positive and other days. This month I have not received my period yet. My cycle can range from 32-37 days. My last period was on Dec 3rd. I usually have sore breasts for roughly one week before my period is due but I dont this month, I do have light cramping in my stomach. I have done a preg test and it was negative. Am I testing too early or am I getting my hopes up?

Can anyone tell me their early preg signs please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

does that make you on about day 31? If your cycle is to be 35- 37 days it could probably still be too early. On what days was the Ov kit positive?

with #1 I had some symptoms from the day before my period was due... heartburn and feeling nauseous now and again. On the day my period was due my boobs were absolute agony!

with #2 I had no symptoms whatsoever until about a week later though I had a positive pregnancy test 2 days before my period was due.
    I think these things can vary wildly from person to person and from pregnancy to pregnancy and early pregnancy signs can be just like pre-menstrual signs so it's difficult to say:(

Best of luck though. Fingers crossed it works out for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Unusual tiredness, achy boobs, peeing more often.. are some of the early signs,

Also funny smells, metalic taste in your mouth.

Some pregnancy tests are for early testing which make did you use?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

I had no really early pregnancy signs, other than a ravenous apettite from 13 DPO. The "usual" syptoms such as nausea, soore boobs etc didn't start will way into the 5th week of pegnancy.

I'd suggest waiting another few days and testing again. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Pete67

loads of good info here, especially on the TTC discussion forum

Best of luck :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 christmas tree

Thanks for your replies. I think I am just getting impatient. I will wait until Sunday and test again. You spend so long trying not to get pregnant and then you think it will be easy. Fingers crossed it will happen soon. Still dont have any of the normal pms symptons that I would usually have at this stage. I will let you guys know what the outcome is.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 christmas tree

sorry meant to say it was a clear blue preg test.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

First response can be done four days before period is due.

Best of luck, Let us know..

Advertisement