Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has komplett goofed on the price?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Nope, the ddr2 one is obviously selling well, thats why the price is higher

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Conar

Both boards are €217 on DAB's so I think they've goofed alright.
    Kompletts prices are **** these days though so who knows.

I decided to post on the Komplett forum moaning about their prices.
    Here it is if interested.
    I mentioned this board in my rant by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

I'd only consider komplett these days if I'm in a rush. Their pricing isn't /bad/ it's just not competitive any more. Hardwareversand totally outclass them on price.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Archytas

Hardwareversand are cheaper but so much more effort for a first time buyer??? after that its easier but bank transfer and all that? Not gonna bother. Never had any trouble with komplett apart from the 8800GT fiasco that everyone had. Though Dabs f***ed me more than komplett on that one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Archytas wrote: »
    Not gonna bother.

I saved around 200 euro v's komplett with my last order. Well worth the hassle IMO. Any order over 400 is well worth going with hardwareversand.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

do hardwareversand only accept postal order, ie no credit cards?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

They only accept bank transfer. tbh the transfer is painless - it just means a visit to the bank for the first one. After that it can be done online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭newbusiness

Macros42 wrote: »
    They only accept bank transfer. tbh the transfer is painless - it just means a visit to the bank for the first one. After that it can be done online.

Depends on who you bank with.

NIB do international transfers online, first time.

If it wasn't for them insisting on meeting with the bank manager to set up the current account initially (I've not set foot inside since! All online!) I'd recommend them without hesitation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

AIB also do online bank transfers to anywhere in the world. If you already have online banking set up (and it's a piece of p*ss) then you just need to request a code card (done online as well).

• Advertisement

For Ulsterbank you just need to call their support team and they add the details to your online banking or you can just arrange it over the phone.
    It's finally getting easier it would seem.

Advertisement