Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Registratiion too late

• 03-01-2008 11:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭

My brother has yet to register and the exams are next week .Is he still able to register this week?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

I honestly dont know but at this stage he would be very lucky imo.
    I do know for a fact that you cannot sit an exam without registering. They will ask every student for their student card before being allowed enter an exam hall.

GL

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I seriously doubt he could register this late. As said above he would need to register before sitting an exam.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

He is in 3rd year and there was posters on the wall late december saying that if not registered then its a 100 extra.I was just wondering cos he thinks he still can?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭nonamemark

Jesus if he's in 3rd year he should know better then now, tell him to ring them as soon as he can

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

just an update .Yes he can still register just extra 250 :(.Thanks for the help guys any way

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭nonamemark

Ouch

Advertisement