Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nissan Qashqai - Passenger Door

Options
  • 03-01-2008 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

I have purchased a new Nissan Qashqai but the passenger door will not open from the inside
    I have read the book and rang the Garage but they could not advise me and to bring car back in - does anyone know of a feature of the car that it will not allow the door to open from the inside.
    All the other doors are fine.
    :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Simple stuff first - is the child lock 'on'? (You didn't specify whether or not it is a front or rear passenger door)

If not, then bring it back to your supplying dealer (or your nearest Nissan dealer).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 MitziAils

It is the front passenger door - there are child locks on the 2 back doors but I cannot see anything on the passenger door.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

MitziAils wrote: »
    It is the front passenger door - there are child locks on the 2 back doors but I cannot see anything on the passenger door.

Back to the Nissan dealer so...............

Advertisement