Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange Bloody Dreams!!

Options
  • 04-01-2008 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭

Had the weirdest dream ever last night. Was working in a supermarket when I bumped into Alan Brazil (former scottish international footballer) and 'Big Ron' Atkinson. They were in to give the staff a motivational talk for some strange reason. Big Ron singled me out and started hurling abuse at me (while Alan Brazil asked was there any more champagne). I gave as good as I got (and made a huge deal of the fact Big Ron was carrying a handbag (PS I'll NEVER call them manbags!!)). Me and Big Ron were about to start the fisticuffs when I woke up. Without a doubt the weirdest dream I've ever had.

Whats the strangest dream you ever had and wtf brought this kind of dream on? I have read Alan Brazil's 1st book, used to work in a supermarket during college but how did I end up fighting Big Ron ffs?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Maybe it means you're stuck in a 70s/80s timewarp when it comes to footie and it's time to wake the fuk up and realise it's 2008 dammit!
    Begin by throwing out all your Shoots.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

Not even a major footy fan!!! It made no sense at all (well that was pretty obvious from the description)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

I love weird dreams, there's nothing worse than waking up realising that your back in reality.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

I hate wierd dreams because I often talk in my sleep and I worry that i'll say something REALLY strange in my sleep.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭cazzy

Fanny **** i often have weird dreams.
    Some of them are nice :D
    Your wasn't that weird really .... im sure theres been a lot weirder

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Bob in Belfast

Dudess wrote: »
    Maybe it means you're stuck in a 70s/80s timewarp when it comes to footie and it's time to wake the fuk up and realise it's 2008 dammit!
    Begin by throwing out all your Shoots.

I must be having a nightmare
    My hair is all Fuzzy like it was in the 70's and Dudess is naked in front of me.
    Time for me to wakeup hehe.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Alright, try this for weirdness:

Last night I dreamt that I had the three surviving members of Led Zeppelin over at a house party I was throwing. David Bowie also showed up, and I remembered chatting to him casually and showing him some of his early 45's that I own.

I had to leave the party early as I was due to complete in Olympics in the 500 meters event for Ireland. Competing for the UK was the guy who plays Grant Mitchell in Eastenders.

Halfway through the race I decide to cheat and hop on a nearby bus. It is full of Thai tourists. The bus starts off and were travelling down the M50. I keep asking the people around me where we are going but they refuse to tell me. Eventually after much shouting (mine) the elderly Thai lady in the seat in front tells me that we're going to Galway.

I kick off and force the driver to pull the bus over so I can get out. I walk back to the Olympics on foot. I find myself in the Christ Church area of Dublin. The steps of the Cathedral are crowded with junkies and weirdos selling 1916 memorabilia. I'm climbing over all these old books when it starts raining. I cry out 'Jesus Christ!' at the fact that the canvas over the book stalls are full of holes and I'm getting wet, not caring that I'm cursing on church grounds, and actually proud of myself for doing it.

Meanwhile, back at the party, John Paul Jones (who grew an imperial since I last met him earlier in the dream) and Jimmy Page are fighting, but I'm assured by someone that this is normal behaviour and their planned tour will go ahead.

Then I woke up, rubbing my eyes and going "holy ****" at yet another night of dream weirdness. I usually have a dream that bizarre at least once every night. Most of them I'll forget by lunchtime.

Advertisement