Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have made working psp slim jigkick battery

Options
  • 04-01-2008 3:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭

anyone who might have gotten a psp slim for xmas, i got a second battery that can be used to install custom firmware in conjunction with the correct files on a memory stick. believe me i've done the awkward bit. have no intention/need for 2 batteries so its available to LOAN to anyone who wants to put custom firmware on their psp. can mail or meet up in dublin area

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

anyone who might have gotten a psp slim for xmas, i got a second battery that can be used to install custom firmware in conjunction with the correct files on a memory stick. believe me i've done the awkward bit. have no intention/need for 2 batteries so its available to LOAN to anyone who wants to put custom firmware on their psp. can mail or meet up in dublin area

Yeah, that would be great romper, do you have the files on a magicstick so that the custom firmware can be applied there and then? Or do I need to download the files from somewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭ongarite

If you have the Pandora battery already and just need to make the memory stick portion, this program http://dl.qj.net/TOTALNewbi-easyInstaller-PSP-Tools-Utilities-%20on-PC%20/pg/12/fid/14749/catid/193#8482979077943394751 is the one to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭romperstomper

only the battery i'm offering, ongarite's link has the rest of the stuff you need

update: now have files on a memory stick turning it into a magic stick (MS). whole process takes about 60 seconds. disco.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 vicount

hey romper do u still have that battery,, if so i would glady buy it from yaz or if the need be meet up and just hire it for a few mins,,lol
    sure let me know k

seeing as the battery alone cost me 40, not to mention the time and effort i went into setting it up, i couldn't let it go for less than 50

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 vicount

thats cool romper if its what you say it is i think its worth that.
    i can spin up during the week and buy it there and then, done and dusted.
    sure let me know whats what k.

buyer pulled out, this is still for sale

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

(Quote) anyone who might have gotten a psp slim for xmas, i got a second battery that can be used to install custom firmware in conjunction with the correct files on a memory stick. believe me i've done the awkward bit. have no intention/need for 2 batteries so its available to LOAN to anyone who wants to put custom firmware on their psp. can mail or meet up in dublin area

is this still availble for a loan :)

so i can't sell it? after the huge take up? its doing nothing and has been doing nothing since i posted that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

I would gladly take a loan of it off you. Do you want to charge for it or what? I really need to get my PSP modded.

• Advertisement

would prefer to sell TBH. problem with loaning it is that i have no guarantee that i'll get it back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

would prefer to sell TBH. problem with loaning it is that i have no guarantee that i'll get it back
    Well I know myself I would give it back, but I know you prob dont trust me which is understandable. If you change your mind or whatever, or actually what price you sell it at, as I know you can get Datels on Ebay for a total of 21€.

Advertisement