Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stormfront don't like us

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭Lazare

Also, curiosity got the better of me, so I had a little browse. Man there's some sick ****s on that site. Some twisted prick with a serious chip on his shoulder called Michael Lynch has posted lots of addresses of people for others to harass, people like Gay pride organisers, a Jewish woman, and some others. I'm gonna contact the Guards and see if it's incitement.

These scumbags are so sad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

lol...Id so like them to look me up and pay me a visit.

Im not sure which id prefer,

beating them to death, or picking them off my front lawn with my Snyper rifle that i have beside my bed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,519 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Lux23 wrote: »
    They really sound quite bitter, don't they? How can they say they aren't neo nazis when they call their website 'Stormfront'? Thats just idiotic.

The Weathermen breath a sigh of relief at a good decision ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,647 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Ruu wrote: »
    Sssh Lord Abbath is onto us (seems to be the only one really bothered and starting threads to be honest).
    Just to make it clear - LORD ABBATH IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH ME. Doesn't mean I'm not racist. But I'm not. Honest...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Anyone have the photos of the ''Nazi Gathering'' in the Dublin Mountains?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

They are actually sickening. Yeeugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

bet they have soft spot for after hours though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

There is nothing as sad as unrequited love :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Anyone have the photos of the ''Nazi Gathering'' in the Dublin Mountains?

The last gathering was brought to an abrupt halt by members of the Gardai, have yet to see pictures from their September 9th gathering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

I'm all for telling the Americans there are rich oil deposits in the stormfront site.

• Advertisement

I do enjoy going on the odd time and ****ing with them. There are a number of people there for the same reason, but by and large the members of the site are seriously deranged sociopaths. I know of someone who is an active user, and is real life a complete nut job. He recently help a pint glass under my chin because I was wearing as he put it a "gay hat". If that's the sort it attracts to their site then I hope to never meet a group of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Lockstep

I do enjoy going on the odd time and ****ing with them. There are a number of people there for the same reason, but by and large the members of the site are seriously deranged sociopaths. I know of someone who is an active user, and is real life a complete nut job. He recently help a pint glass under my chin because I was wearing as he put it a "gay hat". If that's the sort it attracts to their site then I hope to never meet a group of them.

Dear God
    Does he live in Galway too>

No, he lives in Ballina Co. Mayo. I never did get around to updating my location. The man is a ****ing nutcase. I tried to explain to him the awesomeness of my hat, it's the same as the one Jayne wears in Firefly in the episode The Message. He just said that, that there was another reason to hit me. It seems that great Science Fiction is yet another hindrance to the "master race".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I tried to explain to him the awesomeness of my hat, it's the same as the one Jayne wears in Firefly in the episode The Message.

Pics or it didn't happen. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

I paid a visit to those forums and now I feel like I've defiled myself and need a bath in acid to cleanse the filth from my body :S

Pics or it didn't happen. :D

The hat or the violence. :D Worst thing about the entire incident is that he has my hat and wont give it back. My poor surrogate grandmother has to knit another one just like it. When I get my army of hybrid crab monkeys fully trained someone is in for a nice surprise.

The hat or the violence. :D Worst thing about the entire incident is that he has my hat and wont give it back. My poor surrogate grandmother has to knit another one just like it. When I get my army of hybrid crab monkeys fully trained someone is in for a nice surprise.

The hat.

This stormfronter has your hat? Jesus, that sucks hard. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Laslo

Lazare wrote: »
    Oh, and any racist I've ever met has ALWAYS been a socially inept moron.

I have met a lot.

A lot? Doesn't say much about the company you keep then, does it?

The hat.

This stormfronter has your hat? Jesus, that sucks hard. :(

It was a hard blow, but I'm slowly getting over it. I'm telling you, if I'm even in a position to get my hat back and humiliate him, then he will pay dearly. Shame Stormfronters don't take kindly to intelligent conversation and argument.

Maybe Mastermind can do a Stormfront vs. Boards special. Imagine the special topics on offer. Genocide and it's adverse implications to economical development for Boards. For stormfronts the special topic would really have to be made special, to reflect the average IQ of its members. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

White pride worldwide
    WHAT A LOAD OF *****!

Hey, what's so bad with white pride, Lump? You not proud?

Seriously though, there's a difference between pride and hatred, and I don't think stormfront has really understood the difference.

Laslo wrote: »
    A lot? Doesn't say much about the company you keep then, does it?

Eh, it doesn't say anything at all about the company I keep, clown.

My experience of racists comes from a workplace some years back.

There's always one idiot.

I'm a firm believer that people who harbour serious resentment towards gays, are actually tormented inside by the fact that they themselves are homo/bisexual, and the way they deal with this is to show the world that they despise them.

"Sure how can I be gay, I fcukin hate queers"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I'm a firm believer that people who harbour serious resentment towards gays, are actually tormented inside by the fact that they themselves are homo/bisexual, and the way they deal with this is to show the world that they despise them.

I'm a firm believer that people who spout that line are double bluffing.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,752 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Worst thing about the entire incident is that he has my hat and wont give it back.

Watch out! They might use it to blackmail us! They would use it for a voodoo like curse, but voodoo is also probably on their "gay" list, alongside science fiction and logic.
    Sketch on.

• Advertisement

Terry wrote: »

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

Jesus, that website is making me sick! We really should post the meaning of irony on the website!! And to make matters worse just found out that a fellow member of Boards.ie is also a member of that racist site and a frequent poster with 400+ posts.:eek:

Watch out! They might use it to blackmail us! They would use it for a voodoo like curse, but voodoo is also probably on their "gay" list, alongside science fiction and logic.
    Sketch on.

My God your'e right. What if it was all a diabolical ploy to remove me from my hat. Oh wait, that would take careful planning and cunning which they seem to lack.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Lump wrote: »
    WHAT A LOAD OF *****!

What's wrong with having pride in your roots Lump? You can be proud of your heritage without claiming it to be better than others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

Volvoboy wrote: »
    Jesus, that website is making me sick! We really should post the meaning of irony on the website!! And to make matters worse just found out that a fellow member of Boards.ie is also a member of that racist site and a frequent poster with 400+ posts.:eek:

name and shame!
    ah go on!

• Advertisement

Terry wrote: »

Triple bluff maybe? :)

No, he lives in Ballina Co. Mayo. I never did get around to updating my location. The man is a ****ing nutcase. I tried to explain to him the awesomeness of my hat, it's the same as the one Jayne wears in Firefly in the episode The Message. He just said that, that there was another reason to hit me. It seems that great Science Fiction is yet another hindrance to the "master race".

Is he a rabid Sinn Feiner?
    Nothing wrong with the Sinners of course but I went out with a girl from Ballina her and her family's views were a little...extreme to say the least.

Is he a rabid Sinn Feiner?
    Nothing wrong with the Sinners of course but I went out with a girl from Ballina her and her family's views were a little...extreme to say the least.

He is in fact a rabid Sinn Fein man. There are a good few around the town and quite a few of them wouldnt be out of place at a hate rally. What was the name of the family you refer to, chances are I may know of them.

He is in fact a rabid Sinn Fein man. There are a good few around the town and quite a few of them wouldnt be out of place at a hate rally. What was the name of the family you refer to, chances are I may know of them.

I'll PM it to ya.

respect of privacy and all that.

I'll PM it to ya.

respect of privacy and all that.

Thanks, I'll PM you back.

How did you get to know this guy anyway?

Racism rears its head often in odd places.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

See, Ive often found that viewpoint quite odd.

Ive only ever seen two lads kissing once in real life. They were at the bar in Traffic one night. I didnt like it.

Now, I also dont particularly like seeing old people having sex. Nor do I enjoy the contents of the numerous 2 girls/4 girls scat films we have all seen by now.

Do I secretly want a rollicking threesome with a pair of octogenerians, and then want a Japanese girl to take a dump on my nose? Do all the lads on Stormfront, when nobody is looking, walk around their house wearing a doo rag, drinking 40s and listening to g funk?

I have no problem with gays as long as they arent annoyingly camp btw, as long as I dont have to see it. And i think that would go for a majority of people.

How did you get to know this guy anyway?

Racism rears its head often in odd places.

I don't know him per say, its more I know of him. That was until the night he set upon me. Since then whenever I see him he's jeering and shouting insults in my direction. I was walking home one day and he started shouting "nice shoes" at me. I was a bit perplexed and just thanked him. I quoted a line from Buffy back at him, which went way above his head.

I know a few people whom him and his gang have tried to start a fight. He's a nasty piece of work, who doesn't appear very educated. There are a few around Ballina just like him, but they mainly keep to themselves which is a blessing in its self.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,592 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Tha Gopher wrote: »
    See, Ive often found that viewpoint quite odd.

Ive only ever seen two lads kissing once in real life. They were at the bar in Traffic one night. I didnt like it.

Now, I also dont particularly like seeing old people having sex. Nor do I enjoy the contents of the numerous 2 girls/4 girls scat films we have all seen by now.

Do I secretly want a rollicking threesome with a pair of octogenerians, and then want a Japanese girl to take a dump on my nose? Do all the lads on Stormfront, when nobody is looking, walk around their house wearing a doo rag, drinking 40s and listening to g funk?

I have no problem with gays as long as they arent annoyingly camp btw, as long as I dont have to see it. And i think that would go for a majority of people.

You don't go around picketing funerals, campaigning against homosexual rights or physically assaulting gays though, or at least I hope you don't...

However, lots of the politicians in the US that did the second of those have been caught out (Mark Foley, Larry Craig...) as being at least bisexual; as have a few Baptist ministers that encouraged the first. Its generally those that are violently opposed to it that are hiding something.

So if you were killing octogenarians who got it on, and Japanese people with scatological fetishes, you might secretly want it :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

MYOB wrote: »
    So if you were killing octogenarians who got it on, and Japanese people with scatological fetishes, you might secretly want it :p

If i saw either in real life i think i might just kill myself :p

I see your point though, i was watching that Fred Phelps chap thinking "yeah, this guy really has an agenda on a more psychological level". And then you had so many priests in this country preaching about unmarried sex and homosexuality, and look what they were at the whole time.

Anyway, Im off to picket my local nursing home. Tonight im going to throw lumps of my own sh1te at the Japanese embassy, they will love it the sickos.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Clearly this guy hates Karl Hungus SO MUCH he had to spend some amount of time drawing, scanning, and uploading a picture of him.

linked.

In fact, the guy's thread for his drawings ("comics") is here. It's like something you'd expect to see if you gave a pencil to a blind cat who happened to be racist :( NOT safe for work by the way.

Gauge wrote: »
    Clearly this guy hates Karl Hungus SO MUCH he had to spend some amount of time drawing, scanning, and uploading a picture of him.

linked.

That drawing is atrocious.

I drew better stuff in my margins during English back in secondary school.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

Oh their photoshoping isn't confined to Karl, I was once googling the fairly innocent term "hammer" and one of the first image results was a picture of Charles Martell (medieval warlord that won a lot of battles against muslims) with some of their racist graffiti smeared on it.

Seriously though, if anyone stole my hat because it was too gay, they would find themselves on the forefront of the scientific field of dental materials hardness research, vis a vis adjacent brick walls.

Seriously though, if anyone stole my hat because it was too gay, they would find themselves on the forefront of the scientific field of dental materials hardness research, vis a vis adjacent brick walls.

I would have loved to kick their teeth in but it was four to one in his favour. I'll get him back in time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

The hat or the violence. :D Worst thing about the entire incident is that he has my hat and wont give it back.

Jayne wouldn't have let the knuckle dragging neanderthal steal his hat.
    Clearly you weren't cunning enough.

Gauge wrote: »

linked.

In fact, the guy's thread for his drawings ("comics") is here. It's like something you'd expect to see if you gave a pencil to a blind cat who happened to be racist :( NOT safe for work by the way.

Aye, I think it's hilarious though.

It's just a testament to how freakin' pathetic they, almost obsessing over me!? I mean, who the **** am I in the first place? Just some dude on the internet that they've never met, really nobody of consequence. You just have to take a step back to see how ridiculous it is, and laughable that they focus that much on me.

What sad little people they are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,174 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

whiteflour.gif

lolz...

It's just a testament to how freakin' pathetic they, almost obsessing over me!? I mean, who the **** am I in the first place? Just some dude on the internet that they've never met, really nobody of consequence. You just have to take a step back to see how ridiculous it is, and laughable that they focus that much on me.

Racists need something to vent their frustrations on.
    Jews, Gypsys, Blacks, Asians etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Judging by the pictures in the thread in general, he seems to have an incredible hatred for EVERYTHING, to an extent where he needs to vent this through badly scribbled drawings.

• Advertisement

Oh Dear God.

*I snipped out the cartoon as it's not appropriate for this forum*
    Mr Krinkle wrote: »
    I'm back after a two-week hiatus. Only one pic though, hadn't time to draw much. I'll try do some more before the weekend is out. Here we see a Catholic priest receiving an award for his efforts in promoting multiculturalism. It's a shame that the church is hopping on this bandwagon in order to attract more members. From what I hear, some priests are even doing courses on multiculturalism in Canada. Not sure how true this is but I'll check it up.

Do you know what I find funny?
    These poor guys never realized the whites orginated from blacks.

Advertisement