Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firefly query on SciFi ep's aired

• 04-01-2008 9:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

HI i just came across Firefly by accident on SciFi, as i heard a lot about it & recorded it , but was confused on the order of ep's aired & to be aired.

For instance i saw:

EP 08 - ARIEL on Tue night late at 3am

EP 09 - WAR STORIES Wed...

EP 14 TRASH was shown Thurs (last night)

EP 13 - HEART OF GOLD Fri 4th

EP 15 - OBJECTS IN SPACE Sun 6th

These listings are according to Digiguide compared to TV.com

Can someone clear that up for me as like the ad
    I really am confused.com?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Ye when fox aired them orginally they where all over the place with gaps of 2 or 3 weeks between airings for sports or whatever reason. And some episodes where not aired.

Best thing to try and do is watch then in order from 1-15 the orginal intended order which is whats on the dvd (Retail 19.99) It wuld be cheaper online or you could rent it for like 10 euro in xtravision

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭standbyme

Cheers, i'll try that out & see if xtravision has it, as im very interested in watching the series & maybe buy it online as im still waiting for packages to arr since mid Dec.

I see thats yer wan Summer Glau, she's a cutie, thats gonna appear in Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles ironically its on this w/end Sunday 13 January 2008 on FOX

Is it gonna appear on ITV or Virgin in Jan according to the ads a while back, although i could have seen the ads as well for The Bionic Woman, but cant remember what channel its gonna air on?

Thanks.

Advertisement