Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

waiting time for 3pay bonus credit

• 04-01-2008 11:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭

It used to take 1-2 weeks to get the €10 bonus credit when you topup on 3pay, now the last time it took nearly a month.. Am I the only one having to wait that long?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

it works something like this - you activate the phone on say 10th january then you must top-up within 30days of activation and you will get your "free" credit within 30 days of topping up. then you must top up within 30days of the original date! ie: 9th feb, 10th march,9th april, 9th may, 8th june, 8th july, 7th august, etc etc

you must not forget it is exactly 30days not a calander month even though advertising may say each month.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

foggy_lad wrote: »
    it works something like this - you activate the phone on say 10th january then you must top-up within 30days of activation and you will get your "free" credit within 30 days of topping up. then you must top up within 30days of the original date! ie: 9th feb, 10th march,9th april, 9th may, 8th june, 8th july, 7th august, etc etc

you must not forget it is exactly 30days not a calander month even though advertising may say each month.

Yep I have always topped up according to those rules.
    The first months, i got the free ten euros within 10 days, but now recently 20-25 days later and am still waiting for the last one (topped up Dec 10).

they do say that you will recieve your credit WITHIN 30 days so they are not late paying yet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

foggy_lad wrote: »
    they do say that you will recieve your credit WITHIN 30 days so they are not late paying yet!

Yes you are right, it's their right to reserve up to 30 days, I was just pondering over the fact that it always to 1+ week to get the credit before, whereas now it takes 3+ weeks.

you've just been lucky so far??

• Advertisement
Advertisement