Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Support Meeting in Lucan 14th January

• 04-01-2008 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi All,

The Adoption Support Network of Ireland will be holding a support meeting for all those affected by adoption in the back lounge of Kenny's Vesey Arms in Lucan on Monday 14th January 2008 at 7.30 pm. If you are interested in attending please let me know so that I have some idea of the numbers that will be there. If anyone is aware of any other forum where I could announce these meetings I'd appreciate the information.

Best wishes

Martin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭martinf

Hi All,

A quick reminder of the support meeting happening in the back lounge of Kenny's tonight at 7.30. Anyone affected by adoption is welcome to attend.

Best wishes

Martin

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Hi Martin, sorry I missed the meeting- I got tied up in work and finished late. Shane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭martinf

Hi Shane,

No problem. I only barely made it on time myself because i was stuck in work too.

Best wishes

Martin

Advertisement