Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hero's

• 04-01-2008 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭

i was surprised to find there was only 5 variety's of chocolates to choose from??!!!!

if anyone can tell me why please do :):)

XxlauraxX

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭ekevosu

Their website has the following:

Includes Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Dairy Milk with Caramel, Cadbury Dairy Milk Whole Nut, Twirl, Time Out, Dream, Fudge, Crunchie, Picnic, Nuts About Caramel.

Was there not a bounty as well?

What heroes (cadbury products) are missing that you would add (Wispa's and cream eggs not being available)?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Well that one's definately an old list coz Nuts About Caramel hasn't been in it for ages. It was my favourite :(
    Didn't get any Miniature Heroes this Christmas so dunno if they've actually reduced it to five varieties. Doubt they'd do that though, seems silly to me?! :confused:

The Bounty isn't Cadburys, it's Mars. It's in Celebrations.

Advertisement