Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please believe me! Firefly Bloopers Question...

• 04-01-2008 4:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭

I remember a firefly blooper from the Episode "The Message" It was from one f the ending scenes when the crew are all standing around the coffin and the message the guy left is playing. In the shot the camera circles the crew and we all see them being sad but in the blooper Mal keeps changing positions and he ends up standing behind each crew member for the camera pan...does anyone else remember this? I cant find it on the firefly dvd's or even online.
    I didn't dream it did I? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

No, I remember it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭Almarsáre

I thinks it in the extended firefly gag real which appeared online at one point. I have it saved anyway if you want a copy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 fitz1979

Yeah it was on the full Gag Reel from the Firefly Wrap party when the first seaon and show ended.

Advertisement