Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Development

Options
  • 04-01-2008 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hi all,

the time has come that my local council is updating the Local Area Development Plans and I was just wondering is there anyone out there that is a planner, technician or a person that has worked with voluntary groups and could give me some advice on making a submission to the county council in regards to LGBT issues i the area.

thanks

John

(activeminds2008 at hotmail.com)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,691 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Not to ridicule it or anything but aren't development plans solely concerned with urban planning and zoning? Unless you're expecting a Wexford branch of Outhouse to be planned?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

MYOB wrote: »
    Not to ridicule it or anything but aren't development plans solely concerned with urban planning and zoning? Unless you're expecting a Wexford branch of Outhouse to be planned?

That would be exactly my opinion too. Social housing exclusively for Wexford homosexuals would hardly get the green light.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

That would be exactly my opinion too. Social housing exclusively for Wexford homosexuals would hardly get the green light.

I wonder how social housing views homosexual couples, I noticed on the form for Dublin city county council it was possible for two males to apply. Something for yea to look into wexfordmusings.

Advertisement