Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Top Up Codes

• 04-01-2008 6:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭

I was given two top up codes by my aunt over christmas, however i think they are o2 codes and I am meteor. Is there any way of finding out what codes they are and how much they are worth?
    Also is there any way that if they were o2 codes i could ue them to top up my german o2 phone?
    Maybe this is a stupid question but any replies would be appreciated
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Try one on your 02 phone and see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

I've already tried on my german 02 phone but it wont work for me, i've rang the helpline and was told that id need the actual serial number or the amount that it is worth to try and do anything. I'm just checking to see if theres anything i can do before ringing my aunt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭kleefarr

If I remember correctly there are three main pieces of information on the top up slip...

1. The actual pin code for top up (Twelve digits)
    2. An other number (Serial number for purchase)
    3. Amount (Possibly)

If you haven't got a slip of paper with this on then forget it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

they need the serial number to check the codes in o2, we can only see a topup code if its been used and it wont work on a german mobile

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 569 ✭✭✭failsafe

Scan one of the codes and post a pic of it here for us to check out :p

Surely the receipt should have a network logo at the top?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

It was a present from my aunt in text message form with the 2 top up codes. Rang her and got the serial numbers and rang o2 again. O2 with that couldn't tell me what amount they were for and that I couldn't transfer them to an o2 germany phone (I know in this thread you've said the same but when I rang yesterday I was told I could provided I had the serial numbers) In the end I just gave them to my sister, she has credit, i have money, everybody is happy! Cheers for help

Advertisement