Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carsmart - gone?

• 04-01-2008 8:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Anyone know what happened to Carsmart? Have they moved/reopened under a new nane or are they lost and gone forever!?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,904 ✭✭✭patrickc

there gone about 6 months and there website is also gone, not surprised they closed with their prices

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭racso1975

Agreee with the above they were so overpriced it was actually funny:D!!!! Unless you bought a car and have a prob and you are lookin for them to fix it cause that would not be funny:mad:

racso1975 wrote: »
    Agreee with the above they were so overpriced it was actually funny:D!!!! Unless you bought a car and have a prob and you are lookin for them to fix it cause that would not be funny:mad:

no you'd be rightly pissed off then. I used to look at the cars from outside and laugh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

They appear to be preparing to open again...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

I was down by it today in ZOKIA and it looks to be open again. Suspiciously however nearly all the "cars" there were landrovers of one description or another. which made me think that young's were going to open a dealership there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Yeah I work down there and it looked to me to have some activity in there.

carsmart moved on and it was relet, not sure whos going in or whos in there though

Lots of cars on the premises atm.

Lots of cars on the premises atm.

not carsmart though

They are in fact removing the carsmart sign today!

• Advertisement
Advertisement