Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Play.com Orders

• 04-01-2008 9:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭

Has anyone ever had problems ordering from them before? I ordered an Xbox game and a few dvds with my 3V card and the payment has been processing for a week now, its only supposed to take 24 hours? I've gotten on to 3V about it via e-mail, and they just keep quoting my balance and transactions. I definitely have enough funds on the voucher, and all the details are entered correctly. I e-mailed play.com about it but no response from them. Anyone have any idea what could be wrong? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Moiph wrote: »
    Has anyone ever had problems ordering from them before? I ordered an Xbox game and a few dvds with my 3V card and the payment has been processing for a week now, its only supposed to take 24 hours? I've gotten on to 3V about it via e-mail, and they just keep quoting my balance and transactions. I definitely have enough funds on the voucher, and all the details are entered correctly. I e-mailed play.com about it but no response from them. Anyone have any idea what could be wrong? :confused:

Is the item in stock? Sometimes it stays at processing if its unavailable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

i bought pro evo 6 on play.com last year, as far as i can remember the site states that it should take no longer than approx 18ish days to complete the transaction. two days after this point i e-mailed them stating that my item still had not arrived, which received an apology and an assurance that the game would be sent again. two days later i received pro evo 6, 10 days later i received a free second copy of pro evo 6. . .good service for €30!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Yeah I have 6 things ordered and only one of them isnt in stock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

I bought two PC games from play.com on wednesday with my 3v card and they got processed by thursday and where posted the same day so no problems there with them maybe not accepting 3v cards anymore

The thing is I bought a game through playtrade on there last thursday as part of the same order and the payment went through no problem and that arrived on monday. Now that I think of it, I have a seperate account on there with a different e-mail address, I think the same details are on that, but that wouldnt make a difference would it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭-annex-

Moiph wrote: »
    The thing is I bought a game through playtrade on there last thursday as part of the same order and the payment went through no problem and that arrived on monday. Now that I think of it, I have a seperate account on there with a different e-mail address, I think the same details are on that, but that wouldnt make a difference would it?

That could be your problem. Some companies will do some extra security checks if they think you're committing credit card fraud. It might look that way if you've two different accounts with the same credit card number. I'm sure you're not, but still it might just delay things a bit. If they have a phone number I'd ring them and ask what's going on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

Not unless you used the account and there is something wrong with it,just check ur order history,it will tell you wheter you used it,it will only send the goods to whatever adress is assigned to the account you used,it doesnt matter wheter you have numerous accounts registered

Actually, when I went to use that account with the 3V voucher the card was declined, so I logged into my original account. I didnt think anything of it at the time really, but the 2nd account might be the problem. Theres no way to cancel an account on there is there? In saying that, how come the playtrade order went through the 2nd time but was declined the 1st time? I dunno, I'm rightly confused by it all.

Advertisement