Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just modded my psp slim to m33 -4 what do i put on it?

Options
  • 04-01-2008 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭

hi guys.

just got 3.71 m33 -4 firmware on my new psp slim so what do i put on it that ppl can recommend? specifically what emulators/media players/browsers do ppl think work well or are the best in class for the system??

thanks

RS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭ongarite

There are literally hundreds of homebrew apps for PSP but my favs are:
    PSPFiler: File browser,Explorer.
    PSPTube: Youtube video playback program
    Picodrive: Sega Genesis emulator
    Daedalus: N64 emulator
    Snes9X: SNES emulator

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

The best emulators on the psp are cps1/2 and neo geo (cd). Check them out. Also, try some playstation1 emulation!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭axel90

scummvm .... google it, you want this. Full throttle on psp is mint!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭romperstomper

actually i'm primarily using it for psx emulation but the problem that i'm having is that a lot of the eboots are not working. the ones that are like gt1&2, ffvii etc are awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭ongarite

Which ones aren't working? Are you using the POPSloader plugin? which lets you choose the old POPS from different Sony FWs. Some PS1 games work better on different POPS.

• Advertisement

i don't think thats the issue. i copy over a 500mb file or whatever and it appears as the corrupt data icon on my memory stick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭axel90

corrupt data icon usually comes if you have no-legit stick... ie one off ebay with no magic gate or it reads as the wrong size!

yep, its not a legit stick. should i return it and get a new one?

Advertisement