Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MC size swap

• 05-01-2008 12:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭

have a large size set of multicam loooking to swap for a medium size set ,
    only been worn 3/4 times ,need a better fit ,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

grab yourself a needle and thread and get working* lad :)

(get working == get wife/girlfriend/mother/female person you know who can sew to do it for you :D)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

actuly never thought of that ,kd hmmmm il ask herself when she off work next

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

in town you can get a suit taylored for 20quid gatling, might wanna try that.,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

hmmmm another good idea,vtec

i can take up the trouser legs ,the shirt needs a professional job me thinks resizing the body and collar and sleeves ,not a hope il ever attempt that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

ah gatling i thought ya woulda been well trained get ur self sowing i agree with kd :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

vtec wrote: »
    in town you can get a suit taylored for 20quid gatling, might wanna try that.,

Man how funny would that be. Please, I want to be there to video the guys face when you explain your suit shirt is slightly too big and the pants are a little long, then you produce, out of a proper suit carrier hanger/bag thing (you know the ones) a multicam uniform.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

LOL., would be a laugh huh.,

Advertisement