Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a 2nd hand bike

Options
  • 05-01-2008 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

There are bugger all bikes on BuyAndSell, and a few on Adverts.ie. I am looking for a hybrid or town bike.

Where is a good place to find second hand ones? A Trek 7.1 would be perfect for instance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

Square Wheel in Temple Bar do some, but they're closed till the 14th (doing the shop up). Also, Commuting Solutions in Rathmines sometimes have some

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭JæKæ

Wolf Cycles (Kimmage) , across the road from Superquinn, Sundrive rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭avalanche

yeah wolf cycles always have a good few which change every few weeks. id recommend trying some of the bike club pages as they often have a buy and sell section. these usually sell road or moutain bikes but you might get lucky
    i think if you wait for about another week or two more should start to appear.here are two links that might help

http://www.braywheelers.com/messages.htm
    http://www.irishdh.com/forum2/viewforum.php?f=4&sid=c522f738a6ae43a676c1f1e9e02256b0

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

If you are in Dublin, Little Sport in fairview do second hand bikes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭neilled

There are bugger all bikes on BuyAndSell, and a few on Adverts.ie. I am looking for a hybrid or town bike.

Where is a good place to find second hand ones? A Trek 7.1 would be perfect for instance.

I got a 7.5 on adverts for €450. Just keep an eyeball trained. It was up there for a number of weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Gumtree.ie is worth a look although Buy & Sell would be No. 1 I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Raam wrote: »
    If you are in Dublin, Little Sport in fairview do second hand bikes

Was there on Saturday and they have very few second hand bikes in stock.

Check adverts now and again.
    There are great bargains sometimes
    Congrats neilled, you got a great bike there :) I was watching that ad

Advertisement