Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Modeller's Nook"

Options
  • 05-01-2008 4:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi, everyone.
    I'm from Northern Ireland and I'm interested in a shop I've discovered online.

Is anyone familiar with the old shop outside Castlecourt in Belfast called "The Dungeon"? I thought it looked pretty run-down but apparently at some point it became the Modeller's Nook but I've never noticed it open.

http://www.modellersnook.co.uk/
    Unfortunately the e-mail I sent was bounced back.

I'd love to browse the Vallejo line of paints and I can't believe somewhere here stocked them.

So anyway, does anyone here have any idea of the status of this shop?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Parl

Normally I'm against double-posts but I believe this is justified.
    I was able to visit the Modeller's Nook and I was very surprised. It has a large range of Vallejo Model paints as well as Miniature Paints which are nearly half the price of GW.

I picked up a Vallejo starter kit which came with a brush and a cool little Space Marine style figure.
    If you're ever around there, pop in. I really enjoyed it. :)

Advertisement