Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield2 on MS Vista

Options
  • 05-01-2008 11:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

I have been running this game on my laptop using MS XP. I have an upgrade pack to go to Vista.

Does anyone know if my game will still run? The game box doesnt mention Vista. I don't want to install then uninstall the whole thing if I find it doesnt work.

any advice appreciated. thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Darren_NZ wrote: »
    I have been running this game on my laptop using MS XP. I have an upgrade pack to go to Vista.

Does anyone know if my game will still run? The game box doesnt mention Vista. I don't want to install then uninstall the whole thing if I find it doesnt work.

any advice appreciated. thanks

It ran on Vista for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Skittle

Currently running it on Vista...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

The only thing that might be a problem is trying to get drivers for you laptops hardware for vista, especially the graphics card.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

runs perfect on vista for me

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

It would be handy to say what your laptop spec is?

I had it on vista and it was perfect but I was using the PC in my sig so its not a surprise I didnt have problems...

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Advertisement
Advertisement