Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do men feel remorse / regret for their actions?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Lux23 wrote: »
    Personally I think women can be far more vindictive then men. I had sat and listened to females friends moaning and crying about getting treated badly men but I also witnessed them treat guys they aren't really interested in like ****. It all depends on the person really but women get away with a lot more than men. I know I have in the past.

+1 tbh. Very +1.

I've read this thread on and off, and every time I see the title I keep thinking "Do women?". You'll find arseholes everywhere. Some are men. Some are women. And unfortunately there's plenty of both for everyone else to suffer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

maple wrote: »
    oh i know, i'd be the same myself. too much pride. well beans on toast is always nice, all the required food groups. ;)

not all the food groups.

you forgot the beer :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

Thanks to you all for your comments. I am feeling SO much better now.. Time and space etc... My friends have come up trumps and I have a lot of nice things planned now.. I'll just let him off and my best revenge is to live a happy life, which I fully intend to do ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

you're a star sarah, fair play to you. that's the right attitude to have!

Advertisement