Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Battery Life?

• 05-01-2008 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭

Not sure i'm in the right place here - apologies if not! :o

Just wondering if anyone else with a Sony Ericsson W580i, has noticed how bad the battery life if like? I'm not even getting two full days out of it? I don't over use alot games etc so not sure if it's an actual fault with the battery?

Is there anything i can do other than charging it every day - to help it!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

If the battery is brand new it will take a few full cycles of charging and discharging to reach full capacity.

Does this phone have 3G? if so try turning this off (If you don't use it) as this can drain your phone big time and most people don't really need it.

I get really good life out of my K800i on 3g but not on my Nokia N95 or Skype/3 phone. Sometimes it does come down to the handset it's self.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭DubLegs

god's toy wrote: »
    If the battery is brand new it will take a few full cycles of charging and discharging to reach full capacity.

Does this phone have 3G? if so try turning this off (If you don't use it) as this can drain your phone big time and most people don't really need it.

I get really good life out of my K800i on 3g but not on my Nokia N95 or Skype/3 phone. Sometimes it does come down to the handset it's self.

No isn't 3g - only use it for calls and texts really - til i read up on it more.

Suppose i shoud just let it run flat a couple of times and stay away from the games. I just find it disappointing in such a new phone/model.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

almost two days is good for the w580i. i've come to expect just over a day. turn off the pedometer and you might get a couple of extra minutes

Advertisement