Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Ever Episode

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,475 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Is that a joke? That was such a joke episode. Wish the show had just been allowed run its course.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Polarity

What, Preemptive Strike or TatV?

If it's TatV you're talking about, I have to admit, I thought the idea was idiotic starting off, but the ending just kicked ass.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

kevmy wrote: »
    Moneymaker you forgot Hard Time one of my fav DS9 eps.

The one where O Brien has 20 years of memories of being in prison implanted in his head

I found it too similar to Whispers for it to make a real impact on me. It's a good episode though.
    Slice wrote: »
    Actually, talking about O'Brien - I really liked that DS9 episode where he returns from some world to find that everyone is acting really weird around him and he's convinced there's some sort of conspiracy going on against him. As he tries to find out what it is everyone really does turn against him and the station's crew chase him down as he runs away.

You mean this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 330 ✭✭Irishtrekkie

Well all the good ones have already been said.

honestly i cant believe someone said ENT: These are the Voyages ,
    ............i mean really its not that its a bad esp , like as a mid season
    esp it would be o.k. , but as an end of season esp i want a cliff hanger
    and as the last esp of enterpise its a joke. i was just starting to like
    enterpise and for the last esp i get half tng esp !!! that just annoyed me.
    but i love the last 10 secs with the voice over and ships , shame about the rest.

DS9
    In The Pale Moonlight ( just showed star trek is not always black and white)

TOS
    City on the edge of Forever ( brilliant)
    Balance of Terror (You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend)

TNG
    All Good Things (sci fiction at its best)
    Cause and Effect (lol the ship blows up over and over oh the fun)
    Relics ( :( scotty on the holodeck of the old enterpise is so sad)

Ent (yes i like enterprise)
    In a Mirror, Darkly
    Terra Prime

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,037 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

TOS: Episode with the Gorn.

TNG: The one were Picard is interrogated by the Cardassians. "There are FOUR LIGHTS!"

DS9: The one with them in the Dominion Prison.

VOY: The one where Kes gets posessed by someone and is all evil.

Don't have a favourite Enterprise episode.

Wrath Of Khan is my favourite film.

I'm terrible at remembering episode names!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

the gorn episode was cool alright, I liked the philosophical and ethical themes. The fight scene was hilarious, it adds to the cheesiness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭karlr42

TOS: Episode with the Gorn.
    TOS:Arena
    TNG: The one were Picard is interrogated by the Cardassians. "There are FOUR LIGHTS!"
    TNG: Chain of Command( an excellent episode).
    DS9: The one with them in the Dominion Prison.
    DS9: In Purgatory's Shadow and DS9:By Inferno's Light, a couple of the best episodes of Deep Space Nine.
    No idea!

Thanks for reminding me of all those great episodes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,037 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

karlr42 wrote: »
    No idea!

Thanks for reminding me of all those great episodes!

VOY: Warlord

Was a good episode and she looked so hot in it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Having watched the way of the warrior at the weekend, it was pretty good. I still think I prefer chain of command above it though. Now I need more DS9.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Sherifu wrote: »
    Having watched the way of the warrior at the weekend, it was pretty good. I still think I prefer chain of command above it though. Now I need more DS9.

I loved TNG as its really what got me into ST apart from a few TOS but DS9 i think now is my favourite once the dominion comes in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,041 ✭✭✭DenMan

I loved TNG as its really what got me into ST apart from a few TOS but DS9 i think now is my favourite once the dominion comes in.

"Our Death is Glory to The Founders"

Here is a nice teaser video.

You can follow these videos, this is part 1. Bits of episodes put together to form the whole story during the arc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭karlr42

^
    Great videos. I know I've already posted in this thread, but I change my mind, I've been watching seasons 4-7 of DS9 on DVD, and it keeps exceeding my expectations. In The Pale Moonlight was incredible, it is the best piece of television I've seen in a long time.

Advertisement