Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What happens to Chelsea away?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

A picture that says more than a million words ever could.
    My final comment on the matter

truechelsea4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭RingoSpur

I'd love to be going to the game haven't been over in a while. Headin to sunderland game the week after but enjoy it. I fancy us to get a draw i can't see us winning. Hopefully we'll get a good result on wednesday at the new library give the team a bit of a boost.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭sew

RingoSpur wrote: »
    I'd love to be going to the game haven't been over in a while. Headin to sunderland game the week after but enjoy it. I fancy us to get a draw i can't see us winning. Hopefully we'll get a good result on wednesday at the new library give the team a bit of a boost.

@ Ringo - when you flying out, should be in london lunch time on Friday, heading over the Sunderland game too...pints are in order for the irish yids ontour..if your up for it....dying to go..... First Spurs game in a while,

Anyone recommend any good pubs to head to before the game? or after supposing we win! lol - im sure my pops knows a few ;)

I know its a little of topic but did anyone hear any more on the flag, like do we need a design.

The whole banter with the Chelski boys...i think is going a little ott...... be a good game if we can field a strong team...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 wexfordchels

Great argument - quality name calling - good man.

By the way, the camera never lies, some lovely Nazi salutes there. You must be so proud:

20061231181437.jpg

I take it you like this one so? Look I'm not interested in what you say. You never answered any of the questions I asked, not one. The main one being that if the Chelsea fans, and in particular the headhunters which you keep going on about, were so racist whey were some of the main players in that scene black and of Irish descent? You couldn't give me an answer. Talking to me as if I was a kid or hadn't a clue, who the f*** do you think you are? You said you were staing facts - you didn't state one bloody fact. Do you really think I give a flying donald that some Chelsea fans have links with Rangers? Do you really think I'm that shallow or insecure that something so insignificant could bother me?

I'll be watching Chelsea twice this month - in the flesh. How many games will you be at?

You're a prick - ban me if you like.

and for whoever runs this page - this asshole hijacked a thread which was about the moving of the Spurs - Chelsea game. He started this nonsense, you should seriously look at banning him because he has nothing interesting to say.

I won't be posting on this board again - all the best to the sound Spurs fans, I don't want your board to denegrade into farce so I'll leave. No matter what I say, one or two will always take exception because of who I follow.

[QUOTE=wexfordchels;54811136

I'll be watching Chelsea twice this month - in the flesh. How many games will you be at?

[/QUOTE]

Good for you angry man - I've done 13 games so far this season by the way.

On the flag pic: You're not comparing like with like. I don't see any hate in the Spurs & Gers flag - The Chelsea loyal one is a different kettle of fish (red hand - political) the nazi salutes beneth it back this point up. And as for the Dad and his poor daughter, sicko.

Search away, but you'll never find C18, BNP, NAZI Spurs banners. You are the hate mongers, not us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭RingoSpur

Headin over early saturday mornin and back that night sew. Theres plenty of time for a few pints though. Anyone else up for it, Ronan or shane are you lads headin over?

Not this time mate. Have a safe trip.
    Don't think Ronan's doing it either.
    We're going for a few pints in town on Friday night if you're around.
    We have mate over from UK, gonna take him out on the beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

For ****s sake, I asked you all to behave, didn't I?

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement