Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Elite Consoles on Ebay

• 05-01-2008 5:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭

http://search.ebay.ie/_W0QQsassZkeithgrimes2000keithg123

These prices seem way too good to be true and and a few of them have bids already. Theres no detail of preferred form of payment so have sent him a mail. Will post back when I get a response.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

He has 11 of them for sale at that price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 990 ✭✭✭rosboy

I'd be very reluctant to do business with someone who has zero feedback and is selling 11 high value items. If he was respectable and these were genuine these would be a lot more expensive

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

just upgrade in gamestop they have some good offers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

rosboy wrote: »
    I'd be very reluctant to do business with someone who has zero feedback and is selling 11 high value items. If he was respectable and these were genuine these would be a lot more expensive

Not true. The whole point of listing an item as an "auction" on eBay is to get punters interested enough to bid. These will probably shoot up in price over the next 2 days or at least they definitely would if he had a few positive feedback to his name. However, I wouldn't go near this guy with his feedback score of 0.

Advertisement