Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need ur votes

Options
  • 05-01-2008 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Hi everyone

My not so little doggie has made it into a photo competition for this month so he needs as many votes as possible ( and you can vote more than once for him aswell)
    So if you wouldn't mind clicking on the following link and then selecting Zane (Dublin) the german shepherd in the antlers, we would be very very happy .

http://www.irishpets.ie/dog_photos

Thanks very very much
    Wendy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Or if you'd prefer you can vote for the lil choc drop puppy MASON, and if not, there is a pic of a dog with a brown and white head, wrapped in a blanket, called MILLIE. If the owner wins this the prize is being donated to Dogs in Distress.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Leeby

Was Millie in ASH animal rescue a year or two back? She seems so familiar, like maybe I saw her on a website when I was looking for a doggy for myself.

Advertisement