Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get your Mods Shot

Options
  • 05-01-2008 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭

Work part time as a photographer shooting just about everything (Fetish to wedding) and had an idea after finally going through the 'I'll show you mine, if you show me yours' thread. There's a huge amount of amazing work there so I'm offering to take free professional quality shots of any of your mods you want shots of. tats,piercings,implant,filings you name it.

Most shots can be done at home but a full studio will be on hand if needed.

If your interested just give me a shout or reply back.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

most people on the forum here are shy enough about showing off our stuff, unless we are drunk :p

really nice gesture though, extra brownie points for you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭Sebzy

That can be arranged :D

Yea I know there's a lot of shy ppl around but it's worth asking anyway.

Hmmm brownies

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

actually, given the placement and history behind my polar bear tattoo, i would be really interested in seeing if you could take a nice photo of it, but alas, im a bit far away at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

It sounds really interesting but my mods aren't... I love looking at good photos of tattooed and pierced people though so if you do find someone, post the pics after!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

it's a very nice idea, and i would be interested when i get some more work finished. It would be really nice to show the grandkids the body art in all its glory in the years to come!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'm only amateur as photography is just a hobby thing with me, but I'll offer free pics to anyone wants them too. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

I'd take you up on the offer but won't be in the country for a while

narco wrote: »
    im a bit far away at the moment.
    When your back look me up I'm not going anywhere soon.

Gauge wrote: »
    f you do find someone, post the pics after!
    With their permission of course I will

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 angry_badger

Ive got a mate planning on getting a corset piercing in a few months purely for a photo shoot, will say to her an see what she says

• Advertisement
Advertisement