Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bosco

Options
  • 05-01-2008 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭

Where, if anywhere would I get a Bosco doll/puppet? Online or preferably real life store. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

Poor oul Bosco. One day you're on top, next thing nobody even knows where to buy an imitation you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Your going to be very very hard pressed to find one of these. There were no second rounds of them created after the DVD's were released, you only hope is to find one second hand, i'd start scouring Ebay and (more likely) car boot sales but I still think your chances are fairly slim.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

I have a bosco DVD and ....a bosco cup, if your interested.Used condition, but BOSCO....it would be used.
    cathy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭smoc

you might find him in the liffey ;):D anyone remember that?!? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

Or nailed above someone's bed in the UCD dorms, Lambert did a show in the student union and BOSCO was nicked

• Advertisement
Advertisement