Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Meteor website not showing NY Day calls

• 05-01-2008 8:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

Is it just me or is the Meteor website not showing any call records for 01/01/2008?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭elmoie

there is something up with the meteor site, I broke my phone ever crimbo and phone was offline for about 4 days yet the meteor site said I called voicemail (171) about 25 times all at different times and different amount .. rang up and they said their call history is sometimes not accurate.. I started to give out as does this mean I am getting charged wrong with 'fake' calls so they sent it up to tech support apparently now looking at my history most of these 171 calls are gone but still a few there so say someone went in and just deleted them in tech support still going to be more alert with my online calls from now on ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

random wrote: »
    Is it just me or is the Meteor website not showing any call records for 01/01/2008?

Just looked at mine, and nothing from the night of Dec29 till the morning of Jan 04.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Right. Not just me then. I assume it's because the network was so mad busy at that time. I'll pop them and email and see.

Advertisement