Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Craic Pack

Options
  • 05-01-2008 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

saw these lads last night, first time too. they perform every friday at bankers pub, just off dame street in dublin. most definitely the best ten euro i've ever spent. it was just hilarious.

it's all improvised comedy so they have no set topics at all, instead the audience throw up suggestions. i'd strongly recommend this to anyone, best night i've had in a long time. it's a very small venue, about the average size of a living room, by two.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Nature Boy

They must be doing it for a while cos i was there about 2 years ago. Thought it was very good, must go again some time

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭ekevosu

do you need to book tickets or is it a case of just showing up on the night and hoping it doesn't fill up too quickly before you get in ala the international?

I'm going to head on friday with a few friends on your recommendation so on your head be it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Nature Boy

Usually you just buy your ticket at the door. Be early to get good seats!

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭ekevosu

tried going along on friday night but they were all booked up with 14 on their waiting list....seems fairly popular. Best thing is to send an email and book beforehand I think

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭git_ireland

was there a few weeks ago. have to say well worth the 10 yoyos. I thought the standard was high for improv. rather there than the international now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement