Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song stuck in my head

Options
  • 05-01-2008 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

Iv got a song stuck in my head and i dont know the name of it or who its from. Its a long shot asking here cause there might be so many songs with the same words. Probably not the same line though.
    Its a real fast, dance type of song and 1 of the lines is ... You set me on fire.
    I think its a woman singing it. Iv checked the internet for the words but i cant find it.
    Can anyone help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

Sonia - Set Me On Fire??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭lisajane

Had a look on itunes for her. I found her but she doesn't have a song by that name. But she does have a song with the same line. Its not her.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

How old is the song do you know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭lisajane

It wouldn't be an old song. But i don't think its in the charts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

try reposting this in the "whats that song" sticky at the top of the forum, i've posted some very very vague descriptions in there and they have a 100% sucsess rate so far.

• Advertisement
Advertisement